Sin (graphic novel) Art Contest

Red Core Studios is starting a kickstarter to raise funds for issues 2 through 5 of the graphic novel series Sin (www.facebook.com/redcorestudio… and needs art!

WHAT:
The idea of the contest is to collect art from the deviantart community for 3 interior pages of Sin Issue 2: The Dark City

Artists will portray characters from the comic in any manner of their choosing, so long as it is within the bounds of the story-line and setting of the series.

The characters we wish you to portray can be found at the following links:

HEROES:

VILLAINS:

NEUTRAL:

More characters will be added to the list as we get concept art in.

Some examples of art from issue 1: 

WHO:
The contest is open to any and all who wish to participate

WHEN:
The contest begins today [1/7/2014] and ends [3/1/2014]

PRIZES:
There will be 3 winners picked from the submissions. Each winner will have their art featured in Issue 2 of Sin. Winners will also receive free printed copies of both issues 1 and 2.

The first place winner will be commissioned and paid for art in issue 3.

EXTRA:
A free digital preview copy of Issue 1 will be provided upon request for reference.

Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just a reminder, the deadline for this contest is March 1st
First and Second place winners will also receive a t-shirt of their choosing from our store as well!

New concept art! 

Greer: He is incredibly shy, and hates any human contact. He is paranoid and untrusting of everyone. He carries around a rubix cube type puzzle that he fiddles with when he is nervous. He has a tendancy to space out and let his mind wander when he doesn't want to deal with reality. He is incredibly smart and intuitive however it generally doesnt show because of his anxious and shy nature.

Greer is seen in most of the series accompanying Zachariah Bodner, although the two are mortal enemies.
Issue 1 of Sin is now up for free in my gallery redcorestudios.deviantart.com/… feel free to use this as reference for the contest
Please send any submissions to redcorestudios.sin@gmail.com or post them here. All submissions will be uploaded to our facebook page.
Forgot one character

We'd love it if someone would hide this guy somewhere in their submission. He is a running joke with the series

Short description of the story: After being displaced by a devastating event, known as The Chaos, which ripped the city of Moorcroft apart, Walker Grimm finds himself endowed with supernatural powers and pursued by the mysterious Man Named Sin. Along-side his friends, Walker must traverse the ruins of the city to discover the secrets of The Chaos and the origin of Soul.

Relationships:

Walker and Tobi are like brothers. Tobi essentially saved Walker's life during the event that occurs in the comic that destroys the city. Tobi is kind of a (excuse my language) dick. Walker is a moody, emotional, teenager who really doesn't like anything. Walker looks up to Tobi, and Tobi really cares for Walker like a little brother. However Tobi resents Walker later on a bit once he no longer needs him to look after him.

Sin is evil... Literally like the embodiment of evil. He likes noone, nothing at all. He exists merely to kill

Terrance Mcreer is a new character so his personality hasn't had time to develop as much. His character is the greatest marksman in the world. There isn't a shot he cant make. He is very smug, arrogant, self-centered. However he is polite to woman and children, if not a little intimidated by them. He works for the military and is therefore an enemy of Walker and Tobi

Zachariah Bodner is really difficult to describe... He is the product of an RPG I ran based on the series. His character (played by my brother in the game) spiraled out of control rather quickly. He is a self centered, narcissistic, 73 year old man, prone to extreme mood swings and manic hallucinations in times of great stress. Before the event that destroyed the city, he was a wealthy aristocrat and only survived by hiding in his armored basement. During the game he went into manic rages and we had situations anywhere from fighting Nazis on the deck of the sinking Titanic, to drug running walrus' riding banana boats down rainbows in the Congo.  

More characters will be added as soon as we get concept art for them.

There is a character that is closely intertwined with Bodner so we'll have him up asap
I can write something up real quick
This looks interesting, I hope to participate :) is there information about the character relationships or more about the character personalities available somewhere ? 
Forgot to mention the contest will be judged by the author (me) and the artist Joseph Canave (redeye83.deviantart.com/)