I guess I require a logo/flag artist?

Hey guys,

I need someone to design a police badge to be used in my Lurid artwork, e.g. to be placed on Winter's hat:

I want it to be quite unique but obviously a police badge (don't feel like it needs to fit the shape on her hat) the city is called Lurid City (LCPD).

I would also like a flag designed for the city of Lurid, the only thing I want incorporated is gallows somewhere on it but other than that you have free artistic reign.

Other info you might need: Lurid is a fictional city (obviously) in our world. It's based somewhere in Europe but has a very dark and edgy feel to it.

I would like to pay via points, if you guys are interested please list below your prices for the badge, flag or both. If you need any more info just shout out and I'll respond as quick as I can.

If you could also post an image of your art style or work It'd be much appreciated,

Thanks once again!

Jay
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Most European polices don't really use local badges -- since they're organised regionally or locally.
Thanks for your comment and yeah I get that. I have mentioned it's set somewhere in Europe as I wanted a European feel yet it does have American influences. However I purposely haven't placed Lurid in a set locale or country as I want it to have it's own independence, especially with minor details, like hanging is still legal and carried out in Lurid and why I would like the city to have it's own police badges/flag instead of having Lurid set in England and using their badges/laws/currency etc etc.
Do you like this? [link] (let me know if you can't see it, its in my stash & i don't really use it much, so i'm not sure if thats the right link, lol)...just an idea..i'm gonna try to find a better font, i went through dozens and that one looked the best imo, but still not too good, haha..and going to add something else to the seal thing....my brain is dead right now, though, hehe, so i'll work more on it tomorrow :)
& i can do different colors or whatever.
100 points.

& i'll work on a flag tomorrow to show you :)

hope you like the badge!
Nice, I'm looking for something a little more rustic and less modern. Something along the lines of this: [link]

Do you think that's something you could work with?
Here it is b&w [link]
I like this one better.
Just as a side-note I have 690:points: to play around with so you don't necessarily have to quote as low as 20:points: :P
I'd be interested in making the badge, and if you like that, then maybe the flag too.
For examples of my work go here: [link]
I don't really have any designs posted- but I wouldn't mind trying.
As for points, maybe just a base of 20- or if you end up liking it ore, I'm not against the idea of more =P
Hey! Thanks for replying! I'm gonna let this run for a day or two to see if I get much interest and I'll definitely be in touch!
Cool. Even if I'm not chosen, I hope you find a good artist!
To be honest I'll probably look at commissioning a few people for a couple of different takes on the same flag/badge so you may very well be hearing from me :)