Sonic and neopets art requests are now open.

I could draw the sonic stuff in line art or a character profile or in sonic channel style or I could draw something funny. Now for the neopets art request I could draw it in line art or I could draw something funny. You need to be specific about your request. You can send as many as you'd like. I don't care cause I'm never busy. So, if your a sonic fan and would like me to draw something for you I need to see a drawing of your fan characters if you want them in it. And if your a neopets fan you have to let me see a drawing of your pet or tell me your username so I can see your pets. I really want requests cause I'm so bored.
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Can you "Sonic-ify" a human character? :D
I think so. I just need to know what animal species you want and tell me what you want him or her to wear. You can read my request rules here.

[link]
I see. Any medium is okay ♥

The character you would Sonic-ify would be her:

As a bat, if possible, please ♥
OK. Now Do you want her in line art or a profile picture or would you want me to draw her posing or doing something else. And don't say sonic channel style cause I really want to draw my requests something other than sonic channel cause it's so hard to draw that style. But if you really want it I could try.
Well, coloured and most of the body you can show? From the front ♥ Doing a pose like Rouge, maybe?
I could try.I'm thinking of drawing her as a green or purple bat and in the same clothes she wears and now I have to find a picture of rouge. Wow. Indea and Apol were right. Doing art requests are hard but still fun and keeps me busy. :)
Yeah! But if you're not okay with something you can change around some stuff to suit you :hug:
View all replies
Umm. Is anyone gonna send me one.