Win Art and 2100 POINTS!

Hey guys!

=bierderlack and I are hosting a (sort of late) Valentine's type of contest where you have a shot of a total of 2100 :points: (or a 3month PM) and some art from multiple artists!

Come check it out for more info/rules/etc.

VALENTINE'S-TYPE CONTEST STARTS NOWHey guys! It's February, which means that basically it's Valentine's Day for the entire month. (right?) SO THAT MEANS CONTEST TIME. And I know you all hate it probably, but the subject of this contest is to draw OCs. :iconpapcryplz: So here's the details: SUBJECT: Draw one of the couples listed below. --YES both characters have to be in the same picture. --NO they do not have to be doing something overly lovey, like cuddling or kissing. You can draw them doing anything you like. --NO they do not have to be fullbodies. --YES they should be colored. That's it! PRIZES: Since this is probably the most important part to all of you, it comes next. First Place: --1000 :points: OR 3month Premium from =strxbe (if there are less than 10 entries, this will be deducted down to 500) --500 :points: from =bierderlack --Colored Fullbody Drawing from =strxbe --Two Colored Drawings and a C
VALENTINE'S-TYPE CONTEST STARTS NOWHey guys! It's February, which means that basically it's Valentine's Day for the entire month. (right?) SO THAT MEANS CONTEST TIME. And I know you all hate it probably, but the subject of this contest is to draw OCs. :iconpapcryplz: So here's the details: SUBJECT: Draw one of the couples listed below. --YES both characters have to be in the same picture. --NO they do not have to be doing something overly lovey, like cuddling or kissing. You can draw them doing anything you like. --NO they do not have to be fullbodies. --YES they should be colored. That's it! PRIZES: Since this is probably the most important part to all of you, it comes next. First Place: --1000 :points: OR 3month Premium from =strxbe (if there are less than 10 entries, this will be deducted down to 500) --500 :points: from =bierderlack --Colored Fullbody Drawing from =strxbe --Two Colored Drawings and a C

Deadline is March 16th!
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Cmon guyyyss~~
buuuuuuuuuump
buuuAAAAHHHUUMPPpp
oh my such lovely characters * q * I'm tempted to join x3
Oh, yay! I really hope you do! x) <3
ohoho I hope I'm not lazy u ___ u Seir and Miyo are just so adorable♥

question question O: may I ask what are their respective heights? :3
Thank you fff ;u;
On their reference sheets it says hehe <3
But Miyo is 6'4'' and Seir is 5'10''. :>
oh my you're right O: gomen ne gomen ne I'm blind u _____ u
hehe okay okay I think I'm gonna sketch something out x3
No worries at all ahaha <3
Awesome! I'm really glad ;u; I can't wait to see!
umm is it all right with you if I post a wip of them? I want you to see if I got their features and personality right x')
View all replies