Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Looking for a Logo Design. (contest)

:iconhopless-romantic:
hopless-romantic Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
So, I'm about to venture on this business endeavor locally....and i got to thinking....i need a LOGO!!! but who should design this?
Me? NO, seeing as how I'm not the most creative digital artist i know....but who is? so i got to thinking....that would be YOU GUYS!!

I'm about to start a Photography business here in my city, and i want YOU the wonderful artist at DA to be a part of it.

The name of the game is simple.....no really....simple, like keep it simple. :D

I don't require some GREAT venture of time and effort for this, but i do require talent and a knack for the flashy.
The name of the company I'm going with is "Daylight Photography"

So the rules are as such,

* Keep it simple and elegant

* Have fun with it! this is a competition, but its also an opportunity to have your work
used out in the real world. So its a good way to get your name out there.

* There is a bit of a (theme) the name is Daylight Photography,
But creative minds will wander....so don't be scared to go with something else! Surprise me. :D

* No animated formats, looking for a static piece of art (might end up on shirts and non-digital wears)

* Keep it classy, i know it goes without saying but for good measure, No nudity, vulgarity, or offensive content.

* Something colorful will be nice, as it will be used to grab attention and to represent my company.

But last of all but DEFINITELY not least! The Prizes!

* First place: 3 month DA subscription or equivalent point value *if requested*
An article *journal* published about your endeavor, and your work plastered all
over my business page *and possibly our gear*
referral any time someone mentions needing a good artist. i.e. more business for you.

* Second and Third Runner-ups will receive: A 1 Month DA subscription or equivalent point value *if requested*
Honorable mention in the aforementioned journal, and a referral any time someone mentions needing a good artist.
i.e. more business for you and your work.

I want to thank ALL participants ahead of time I'm sure DA wont let me down. So lets get out there and make this happen people!!!!

ANY and all questions about the contest can be aimed at my inbox here on DA, they will be checked and responded to ASAP, as I'm always on here.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondshawnc:
DshawnC Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sounds cool! I'm going to school for graphic design, but haven't really gotten into the graphic part yet lol. I haven't dabbled in Photoshop in a while but maybe I'll give it a try if find some free time.
:iconhopless-romantic:
hopless-romantic Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
That would be great! Even if you don't win you got in some good practice, and ill gladly critique your work if you would like.
:icondshawnc:
DshawnC Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That would be cool.If I do you can be as harsh as you want, I rarely do anything like this... even though it's what I want to have a career in lol.
Add a Comment: