Cover commission needed

For the longest time I've been developing a story, and although I'm more then satisfied with the story itself, it lacks an appealing cover (and I can't draw for crap and I lack a camera :( ). That where you come in; I'm here requesting commission for just that, a cover that accurately portrays the dark yet satirical tone of the story while also looking pretty badass. Now I know this may not get too much attention for this but I'm very tight on money, so I can only offer 400 :points: for this commission. Okay so now that that has been established if you still haven't left over the low price point I can offer, here's the story that needs your beautiful craftsmanship
-------------------------------------------------------------
See right here, I told you!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Give it about a month and I can raise this to 800 :points: (or give 400 at separate times depending on what you would prefer) but if you have even the slightest bit of interest, leave a comment just to keep this topic from being taken down. Okay deviantART, FIRE AWAY!
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey there! ^__^ Even though I haven't uploaded any dark pieces to my gallery, I would like to try.

If you want, I can draw the cover first and, if you like it, you pay me the points. If you don't like it, it's ok, you don't need to pay anything.

This is my commission style, more detailed than my usual style:

And this is my gallery: [link]
Well it's not so much dark as it is fitting to the overall tone of the story; but if you think you can that'd be great to have a sample :3
Hey there^^. I would be interested to do the cover for you. 400 points are totally fine for me^^. I usually get about 600-700 per drawing but i dont mind to do something for 400 points. I have many commissions going on anyway.

I could make the cover look like this.

That looks like exactly what I'd need; especially the one on the far right. You're definitely considered my friend ^^
Glad to hear that^^. I am every day online, just wanted you to know that.
okay I'll let you know for sure soon, thank you :)
I'm just going to copy my post from another thread okay? Okay. lol -

I have never done cover art. I am a basic artist lol but you don't seem to be getting any love so I wanted to possibly offer what I've got for you.

Here is a concept sketch of a cover I may be making for my own webcomic possibly.

And here are my most recent pieces.

I don't even know if I can do it with my school schedule and all, but I'm always doodling and trying to work on my commitment issues by getting projects to work on. (It makes sense to me lol).

-And for your story, which I haven't read, it may be hard for me to come up with some concept art for it because I don't usually draw dead things and skulls and zombies, not that your contains any of that ( I haven't read it). Just something to keep in mind.

If nothing unless it's a nice bump right lol.
Ehh I dunno, although what you've got is good, it's really not the style I'm looking for. but thank you so much for the bump either way :)
That's fine. At least you got a bump right? lol