Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Artist wanted for NaNoReNo - 2013 (March)

:iconinfinitepixies:
infinitepixies Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
NaNoReNo is a yearly challenge in which you create a visual novel in one month. This includes the writing, art, music, and programming.

I am a writer for Stewart Class 7 studios and I'm working on a few bigger VNs, but I'm wanting to participate in NaNoReNo. I already have a team of fellow writers, editors, programmers, and musicians. We are only missing artists as our current artist is very busy.

The idea we have is to create an adaption of Edgar Allen Poe's amazing short story, The Tell-Tale Heart. We are also inspired by an amazing VN known as Saya No Uta.

We have the story completely outlined, but we are not allowed to start writing till March 1. We are allowed to create sketches and outlines, but nothing more till March 1.

We will need several backgrounds, sprites, and CGs. No specific amount right now though.

We are looking for talented artists with a macabre/horror style mixed with traditional anime. Please post some examples of your work if interested!

Make sure you have plenty of free time in March. It's not an easy challenge.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

infinitepixies Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Can't edit my post, but here's a bump and more info. This is what we will need from the artist:

3-5 CGs
3 Sprite Sets
5-6 BGs

We have a guy who makes BGs with Revit, but we would like an artist that could manipulate them in photoshop to give it a more 'anime horror' look.

Feel free to drop in our IRC channel as well! (IRChighway - #sc7)
[link]
:iconauffallend:
Auffallend Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
paying?
infinitepixies Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Not paid. Nobody in the entire studio of ours for any of our projects are paid. We do it for fun and to help grow the EVN community.
infinitepixies Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
bump
Add a Comment: