Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Point Commissions **Cheap**

:iconmacs1999:
Macs1999 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
I'll do pretty much anything but if its to complicated it may cost extra. Some art trades will be accepted, ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Neck-Up sketch: 5 Points
Waist-up sketch: 8 Points
Full Body sketch: 12 Points
-
Pencil shading : +3 points
Flat color: +5 points
Colored and shaded: +7 points
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If there are multiple characters in one picture you DO NOT have to pay for the coloring or shading of the extra character. If you have confusion about the pricing tell me what you want and ill tell you how many points it will cost.

A pencil shaded one looks like this

If you want yours scanned it might take a day or two longer but not too long.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconauffallend:
Auffallend Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello from :iconcommissionerschoice: !
We are a group focused on pooling together, and helping advertise for people, just like you, who are selling commissions!
We also help struggling commissionaires along the road to perfecting their selling strategies and have resources for those confused or just those who need a hand =)

Our Founder is a highly experienced commissionaire and is more than willing to answer any questions or concerns that you may have!

We would love for you to join our family! Please just visit our page, and read our How to Join section at the top right of our front page, under the ADMINS Box =)
:iconmacs1999:
Macs1999 Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
I'll put more examples up soon!
Add a Comment: