Closed to new replies
February 18, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Art Trade?

:iconchirohito:
chirohito Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
hello everybody! i'm kinda bored with my art drawings and such and i would like to do an art trade with someone!
it can be various people, but i just wanna draw something that i usually wouldn't think of.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwaiting-for-wings:
waiting-for-wings Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'd like to do one! (just letting you know now there are a few things i can't draw but anything i do i'll give my 100%)
chirohito Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
;) sure what do you want me to do? could i get a sceneric shpt from a photograph, like a close up of berries or a whole mountain/city/street/sidewalk view?
:iconwaiting-for-wings:
waiting-for-wings Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Sure thing! Anything in particular you want or not want or shall I just take what you've said and see where inspiration takes me?

For mine can you please draw me a mermaid with long light purple hair and a similar tail colour? You can be as free with any other details as you like :)

Thank you!
chirohito Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
sure sure ;)
take whichever you want to draw!
:iconzankjra:
ZankJra Feb 20, 2013  Student General Artist
Hey. I'm up for an art trade
chirohito Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
really? cool! what would you like me to draw? could i ask for one of my OC's or characters redone from my homepage?
:iconzankjra:
ZankJra Feb 22, 2013  Student General Artist
Sure. Just tell me which Oc ya want me to draw. And actually I was going to ask if you would draw my Oc. Saulong. [link]
chirohito Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
awesome! draw whichever you want, i'm not picky :)
:iconemilysugarfruit:
EmilySugarfruit Feb 18, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I wanna do an art trade with you. :) If you're still interested tell me what you want me to draw :)
chirohito Feb 20, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
kay sure. I like canines that have an interesting, but naturally coloured fur pattern. I can do anything you want (hopefully).
Add a Comment: