Closed to new replies
January 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

COMMISSIONS!?!

:iconmischievousblade:
mischievousblade Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student General Artist
I haven't been drawing very much lately (or anything else creative for that matter) but would really like to change that.
SO, commissions anyone?

Simple line art/sketch, no color . . . $6

Full colored simple sketch, no background . . . $10

Full colored, more elaborate sketch, still no background . . . $12

FULL COLORED, SUPER ELABORATE DRAWING OF AWESOMENESS AND PROBABLY A BACKGROUND EVEN THOUGH I'M BAD AT THOSE . . . $20

Prices are completely up for discussion depending on what you want. Also doing point commissions if you don't have the money to spend, just head to my page for the details on that.

I'll also accept just about anything from OCs to random animals to whatever your devious brains can come up with. TRY ME. However I also reserve the right to refuse. BUT ANYWAY... the only things I really just won't accept at all are hardcore yaoi/yuri or any of that other naughty x-rated stuff. Sorry guys.

AND if my drawing style isn't quite your thing, I do photo manipulations as well for $$$ or :points: depending on what you got and the price will vary depending on what exactly you want.

Be sure to check out my gallery for examples of my work and let me know if you're interested!
:iconrainbowwaveplz1::iconrainbowwaveplz2::iconrainbowwaveplz3::iconrainbowwaveplz1::iconrainbowwaveplz2::iconrainbowwaveplz3::iconrainbowwaveplz1::iconrainbowwaveplz2::iconrainbowwaveplz3:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmischievousblade:
mischievousblade Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Student General Artist
No takers?
Add a Comment: