Closed to new replies
January 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Give me a shot to make your Character! FREE

:iconjovictory:
JOVictory Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Interface Designer
hey, i would like to get a description from one of you on a character, then i would like to try to make this as accurate as "the client/you" visualized it.

pls do me this favour, gives me allot of motivation to have someone tell me an idea of what the character should look like. you will be credited for the idea on description when i upload the design ;)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnicoledaney:
NicoleDaney Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! :giggle: Maybe you could draw my Nakamihi twins? Thanks in advance! :excited: If you need extra info you can read this summary: [link]
:iconevka8d:
evka8D Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
This looks like an interesting idea :D
Are you still doing this? I´d really like to see if your drawing made according to my description would by somehow similar do my own interpretation of my character :)
:icongraffitied-sheep:
Graffitied-Sheep Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Would you main drawing Usa and Gi? They are shown in the picture in that order. They are next to crazy and kind and care people so....Their bombastic and whimsical 8D. They shoot on site and follow a evil scientist called mother (she's a great chick). They enjoy murder, fancy dances, bears, and making things blow up. Usa is good at jumping and is a wielder a strength. He is armed with a desert eagle custom, a missile launcher and a broadsword made out of a carrot he carries around. Gi is good a running and great relfexes. He is a dual wielder of small guns and carries a katana made out of a daikon he carries around. [link]

Usa has shoulder length white hair with optional rabbit ears which are also white. His eyes are wide and have a rectangle with smooth edges look. They are also a pale gray color. He wears a leather grey trench coat with a high wide collar and grey leather pants. The back of his collar doesn't loop around behind his head but each side turns into claws that can wield guns too. Underneath his jacket is a no sleeve red shirt. His shoes are simple dress shoes. They can be black or a brownish grey. If you want to change his clothes try putting him in a fitted suit.

Gi has ear length black hair in a bowl cut with optional hare ears which are also black. His eyes are more like round triangles and always hold a lax undertone because of the flat, droopy top lid. They are a pale gray color. He wears a black shawl that comes down to a little below his crouch. It is torn up and ripped at the bottom. An scarf wraps around his neck loosely and is black also. The ends of the scarf turn into claws that he can walk with or attack with. Under it all is a short sleeve green shirt. He wears black pants that are kind of like jeans but move a bit better. He shoes are boots that come up to the top of his calf. They are a greyish brown with a green under tone. He also can wear a suit if you want.

Pose wise. Do whatever but I can give up some ideas. You can just do either one with their arms folded and smiling creepily. (blood spatter on their clothes is idea) If you want to do both they can be back to back with weapons or just laughing. Just remember they are next to crazy when you draw them ^^ and,what ever you do, everything will work out.
:iconharbingernovel:
HarbingerNovel Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
My OC Ever:

description: [link]

:iconravenvillanuevat2p:
RavenVillanuevaT2P Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
can you draw this? [link]
:iconppgrainbow:
ppgrainbow Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It would be really fun to do a thigh-up drawing of my Mechapuff character, semi-realistically:

Here's a good human ref of my Mechapuff character to use:

And here is the reference stock photo/pose to use on my character (thigh-up only):

It would be really good to draw her without the stool as depicted in the original photo.

Anyways, Mechapuff is one of the oldest characters that I created. She is one of the smartest of them all and loves her sisters very much. The only downside is that she can be destructive at times, even on a accidental occasion.

I hope that you like it! :hug:
:iconbantiarna:
Bantiarna Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Oh that would be great. Mainly because I have this awesome idea for a character but seem to be incapable of putting my pencil to paper and actually do a drawing. Hate it.

So it's a young woman (who actually has no name as of now, because somehow the only one that springs to my mind is Nehalennia and I'm kind of hesitant to name her after a goddess...) with long black, wavy hair and light blue eyes. She lives in a early medieval environment. Think the Golden Age of Al Andalus :) And that's about all I have for now which might be the reason for my creative block concering her :D
:iconteddylama:
TeddyLama Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
[link] (Don't mind the ball he's got in his hand) Would be awesome if you could draw my OC, Azzai, he's a human-lizard hybrid, though his head more resemble a snake's:) He's missing his right arm, it might not be too clear in the drawing.
It would have been really awesome if you could draw him, because I really like your style :)
:icontheliarwolfram:
TheLiarWolfram Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Filmographer
You're a great artist? Do you do animals, too? If so, I'd like to do my character with her dog. If not, I'll take the drawing without the dog. My character's name is Tatyana. She has skin that's almost white, cropped auburn hair--like, REALLY short, only a couple inches long, and kinda messy--and large hazel eyes. Like, they're green, gold, and violet. She's gonna be wearing lots of layers and scarves, and she's a smoker if that matters. Just trying to add details. If you can do the dog too, it's an all white pit bull with a spot on her ear. Keep her ears and tails normal, not cropped or docked. Tatyana and this dog, Athena, are their only companions, which is why the dog's kind of important. But if there's no dog, it's cool.
:iconjovictory:
JOVictory Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Here is your character:
Add a Comment: