Closed to new replies
January 21, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Looking for Journal Skin coder - will Trade

:iconl3moon-studios:
L3Moon-Studios Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hi. I'm looking for anyone who knows how to code journal skins. The designs will be provided, all you have to do is code them.

We are willing to trade (or pay you in cash if necessary). But the main reason we post this in projects is that we like to trade more than paying money.

Please post thumbnails of your previous journal skins as samples.

As for TRADE, you can choose which ones you like from our studio's services:

Illustration art:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

Pixel/Sprite art:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

Animation:
[link]
[link]
(color included of course, we just havent finished our animation samples yet)
(animation is very time consuming and might need more than 2 journal skin coding for trade)

Feel free to ask any questions.
Please DO NOT note us, we will note you.
Thanks for reading

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconchaos-broly:
Chaos-Broly Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
well i can edit any skin code only need understand the code and later do the changes

submit one in my gallery , use other in my oun journal and other be removed time ago but is similar to my journal skin of the moment

i do 3 skin but i be remove 1 time ago
L3Moon-Studios Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Professional General Artist
I check your journal, your skins arent bad. :)

But can you do something complicated?
Chaos-Broly Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
maybe is posible , first need see a example of what do you want and check tre codes
L3Moon-Studios Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Professional General Artist
ok, I will contact you when our design is ready.

May we know what you like to trade with?
Chaos-Broly Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
ok

:?:
er. I meat what form of payment do you like for coding our journal skin? ^^; we did mention we are willing to trade for it. Or pay if need be.

But can you do these kinds of journal skin coding?

Summer!Hey everyone! The first week of summer in Florida has been wonderfully gloomy and rainy. Oh boooy! I do love rainy days occasionally, but man!

For anyone following my tumblr, my SeaWorld and BuschGardens baby designs hit the stores earlier this year and it was so exciting to see them set up!
If you haven't seen the designs yet, you can view them in the Graphics Design section of my portfolio, which I recently updated: Sutaro.com
Some apps I worked on hit the itunes store recently, you can check out Ollie Goes. When the other one comes out in its full version, I'll advertise it as well. :D
So, yes, I've been a busy bee. Busiest year so far, I'd say, but it's exciting too. I also designed a watch for Sprout watches that should be out soon...hmm.

Sorry I don't get to update my journal as often as I'd like to, but my tumblr is always being updated with silly stuff.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Happy summe
Livestreaming Now!Wanna watch me watercolor live? Im livesreaming now: :bulletred:Livestream Link: http://www.livestream.com/sketchrob All my Podcasts - http://sketchrob.podomatic.com/ -RAD ______________________________________ My Commish List *Closed* :bulletred: *Closed* Color Slots open :bulletred:Cryostar1177 - Status: "In Progress" :bulletred:Estonius  - Status: "In progress" :bulletred: *Closed*Pencil Slots open :bulletred:Estonius  - Status: "Not Started" _____________________________________ :bulletred: Sketchcraft - The podcast for art, design, and process junkies. - http://sketchrob.podomatic.com/
COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!!
ILLUSTRATOR | MANGAKA | ANIMATOR | WEB DEVELOPER | COMPOSER
:icontilapiacanth: none at the moment. All slots free!! :iconjdeko:  :iconzandock:  :iconamuyuki: :iconcrestforte: :iconperfidus: ! ! BIG THANKS ! ! - ILLUSTRATIONS                    -  LOGO/TITLES - MANGA/COMIC                     -  POSTERS -  BOOK/NOVEL COVERS        -  GAME LOAD SCREENS -  PRINT MAKING ( t-shirts or mugs )  - MAGAZINE (contribution) :points: and $ (USD) is accepted. and you must have PAYPAL. Please select a service from this list and SEND ME A NOTE for transactions.direct payments are done with Paypal and points for indirect. PAYPAL: anakngtofu@gmail.com Point payment NOW OPEN!! however, char

or something like this, the whole DA page this user made: [link]
Chaos-Broly Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
yes is possible work in some like this
change this or creat some similar but take time

well i like the idea of the trade better than the money
ok, thats great then.

I'll contact you when we'll start the journal skin. :)
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: