Artist looking for writers~

Well, it has been a dream of mine to team up with someone to create a manga or novel. Doesn't matter if it's an one-shot or a full story, I would just love the experience of this.
Comments88
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Are you still looking for a writer?
not for a while
probably some other time
Hey, I've put an idea into literature, but maybe you can help make a graphic version of it?

"Generations ago, the world was threatened by creatures from another realm called Nethera. They were fast, powerful, intelligent, and came in all shapes and sizes. Only the fiercest, bravest warriors stood a chance.
Two in the world stood above the rest. In the west, the Bright Knight with his Phoenix Armor, great sword Wyrm, and Shield of Gildmaw. In the East was the Silver Samurai, with his Red Katana of the Death God, Golden Arrows of Amaterasu, and Silver armor of Tsukai Yomi. The two were like gods among men, but their cultural enmity kept them from working together.
One day, they clashed, mortally wounding each other. Realizing too late the consequences of their wounds, leaving the world open to destruction, they finally banded together and gave their lives to seal the portal to Nethera for good...or so they thought.
Genarations later the two warriors were reborn as adoptive brothers Chase and Kiro Northrup, who after the death of their parents at the hands of a Netherworlder must relearn the might that their previous lives once had... or maybe even surpass it, if the mysterious "Council of the Two Dragons" is accurate about a new threat approaching this world.
As the two defend their home from Netherworlder, unlock secrets and look after their only remaining family member, their sister, past secrets will be exposed and a war for humanity approaches. .."

Give the chapters a look! If you do, comment! Maybe tell me if your interested! [link]
Hey! I've had an idea floating around in my head for a while. The idea for a quick is a comedic harem series with a SERIOUS twist, and by serious I mean really big twist on the idea that I haven't seen done yet. Not "Oh no! Everyone has cancer!" serious. If you want you can read some of my writings on DA but honestly those are old and I am super disappointed in myself with them, except some but those are silly, I was young punk who though he was so cool! I can tell you more about the idea if you would like, just ask.
I love to help! :aww:

I don't know if I'm the best writer, but I think it would be fun xD I can come up with really good stuff though, if I have time to brainstorm.
I would love to help out with the project.
I got a story planned out fully, now just to write it, I need someone to provide some character pictures to help the reader see the characters better. I have been looking for an artist to work with for longest time. You can find bits of my story in my gallery, feel free to look through it. (Summoner's Mark)
i would love to join! i love writing.
I'm not sure if my story telling skills are what you want. I'm good a horrid bad humor and dark and twisted plots.
My brother's been looking for an artist to draw the manga he's planning for such a long timee. Perhaps you'd be interested in teaming up with him? It looks like you've got a lot of offers already so I'm not sure if you're still willing ^^ But let me know if you are!
i am currently checking out stories and stuff
before i choose which ones to make and which ones to leave
so if you want, you can note me a summary of his story and i'll check it out
Alright, I'll note you tomorrow with a summary ^^
I have a short story that might make a neat manga, if you're not busy by now :)
great~
feel free to note sometime
i would love to check it out
hey, I would like to collaborate with you. I have a full series that I have been writing for a while now. I already have scripts and character outlines written... let me know if you might be interested and I will send the script for you to read.
awesome~
feel free to note me a summary/script and i'll be sure to check it out~
do you have an email i can send the script and character outlines to?
lolipoploid@hotmail.com
sorry it took me long to reply
I have the first chapter of my story that I'm making that is finished!

*is still working on the second chapter*

plus i have a few parts that are finished that are alot better than just the first chapter.
the one about chibi and jason? (was it jason? i dont know anymore lol)
*laughs when I see the name "Jason"* (lol sorry I could help but laugh cause that was WAAAY off)

It's Chibi and Joshua.
Oh yeah I finally have a name for it btw

It's called "Final Dreamer"
Feel free to take a look at the fiction in my gallery. :) If you see something you like, maybe we can work together. :>