Closed to new replies
January 18, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 22

300 points to spend

:iconfechi:
fechi Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I got 300 points to spend! You know what to do!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconemi-chanxx:
Emi-chanxx Jan 19, 2013  Student General Artist
i do chibi for 30 :points: each :3

:iconmiwam-chi:
Miwam-chi Jan 19, 2013
I'd like to try! It would be my first commission, though. ^^'
:iconangelicmochi:
AngelicMochi Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
i do chibis and full bodies on this account :iconmii-ume: send a note to that account if you are interested <33
fechi Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
[link] may i have a full body chibi colored of him
:iconsamnosca:
Samnosca Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
sure if i may ask what clothes does he wear because what you showed me doesnt have enough info
also i want to know do you want me to do it traditional or digital?
thank you in advance
fechi Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
oh he wears a black letterman jacket with the letter s on it and grey jeans with rips on the knees. Oh and can it be digital.
:iconriamisu:
riamisu Jan 19, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I am holding two types of commission~
[Limited] Mini Chibi Commission! [OPEN!]Yes, still

moe

style! (style of mine and will never changed!)

LIMITED! 20 SLOTS ONLY!

:iconlahdplz: Before we started, lets read this first... :iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz: [!] INFORMATION AND RULES [!] :bulletyellow: You must have a reference for me or an extremely detailed description of how you want the commission to be. :bulletyellow: Be aware of my style, and expect for the same style to be applied in your commissions. :bulletyellow: I will never change my drawing style. Please deal with it :) :bulletyellow: For the background, I only can draw the simple ones (just check my gallery) but I'll manage to do it my best, but still Please be warned of my level of art. :bulletyellow: Commissions will be made on my free time and so they may take a while, please be patie
[OPEN] C O M M I S S I O N ~OPEN * 18-01-2013 ~ 04-03-2013 MINI CHIBI COMISSION IS  OPEN AS WELL  ^^ Comission ID : :iconfagged::iconfagged::iconfagged::iconfagged::iconfagged::iconfagged::iconfagged::iconfagged::iconfagged:

UPDATED THE PRICE TAGS DUE TO MY IMPROVEMENT AND BETTER DRAWING SKILLS ^ ^

:iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz::iconpinkheartsplz: [!] INFORMATION AND RULES [!] :bulletyellow: Please check my gallery before starting and if you think my drawing style good enough for you, you can start. I will do my best but I wont accept critiques/complains. (therefore please read another info below) :bulletyellow: You must have a reference for me or an extremely detailed description of how you want the commission to be. :bulletyellow: Be aware of my style, and expect for the same style to be applied in your commissions. :bulletyellow: I will n

with that amount of points, my commission wont be look expensive ^^;
:iconnheblue:
Nheblue Jan 19, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hi, I'm interested, here is a link to my gallery if you'd like to check it out--> [link]
And you can see my prices at my journal
Thank you
Add a Comment: