Details

Closed to new replies
January 18, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

need sword art

:iconjackhologram:
So i want to model some weapon art. Sword and the like but nothing modern. I would like an artist to contact me so we can go over details. I can't pay but i will give you the finished model and a link to several sites were you can sell them. or if an artist has several sword drawings I would love to convert them to 3d, I will not claim them as mine and i can send the 3d file to you if you want. I would like to post the image though on my blog and website for things that i have modeled in 3d.

thankyou and i hope to hear from you soon.

note: i have a broken finger so it will be a week before i can model them, i am typing with one hand. fun.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconruuku-kabe:
Ruuku-Kabe Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I have a sword on my account you could take a shot at if you like! Here it is ^_^

And also if you'd like me to do some others as well I'd be more than happy.
:iconnheblue:
Nheblue Jan 19, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hmm, I was kind of sure that this got sent but I don't see it here, so I'll repost it XD
I only have one sword to show xD don't know if you'd be interested anyway
will add to the list
Nheblue Jan 19, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
oh ok : >
I also might do a low poly version of the character
Nheblue Jan 20, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
ah, ok, as you'd like
:iconanthan:
Anthan Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Do you still have that sword idea that I noted you? The one from Bleach?
the soul sword? yeah. i looked it up but couldn't get a decent amount of info, can you note me a few images and some more info.
:iconanthan:
Anthan Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
OK then...pics will be for refs ONLY...I'll give you more info in text form on mine, I just need to know what specs you need...

Something like:

??(Spec)??:??(My info on spec)??

-Links-

[link] (<-This is the only other water user in the series, start with him and I'll tell you how to tweak the info into my Sword)

[link] (<-Water attack pics near bottom of page)

*Zanpakuto Human/Beast/True Form* -> Basically, it's Mewfii, My female water Mewtwo, as a form other then just a sword, but more Zanpakuto then Pokemon, oh and her name is Mewfiina->

^[link] | [link] | [link]

[link] (<-Here is Ichigo's sword...start with that then give it a aqua flare to it)

[link] (<-Here is Ichigo's Banki sword...Mine should look like this as a base then waves all on it)
Add a Comment: