Kickstarting a comic and we need an artist! (Artist will get portion of Kickstarter fund)

Hi there!

My name is Josh and I am in the process of writing a comic book with some friends. We have reached the half way point and now seems like a good time to look for the artist! We plan to get our comic funded on kickstarter and give a sizable chunk of it to the artist who can help us bring our vision to life. Basically the pay would be decided between us and the artist and agreed upon with a signed contract. First a little bit about the project.

- It's a comedy/action about the men and women who have to clean up after super heroes make a mess of the city.
- Our current page estimates for the book are around 200.
- We need character sketches as well to put in the special edition versions of our book which we will give away as rewards for the kickstarter.
- You will be given credit in the book along with us, you're going to be just as big a part as we are if not more so.
- We plan on publishing the book to multiple outlets both digital and print, so it's a good chance to get your name out there!

Please contact us at the following email (jmobley6030@gmail.com) or reply to this thread and we can discuss it. I would also like to see sample of your other works. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I'm interested. If you need a colorist, I'm apply as a colorist.
Here is my sample
I love your painting skills. If we find someone with lines we'll let you know.
Okay, I'll be waiting :D