OC's

ok, so I was seeing a lot of MEPs on youtube lately and I thought it might be fun to try one :) I like watching Anime MEPs and all, yes but what i like even more is to see other peoples OCs. I'd like to make one of other peoples OC's :3

More info -->[link]
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am not sure what a MEP is, but Ryman wants in: [link]
Part 16 please if it is still open.
Awesome 16 is open :3 Ryman has been added
Still opened? Can I choose the first part for my Ocs Daniel & Daniella?
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
Yes it is :) Part 1 is a longish part, are you saying you want all of the pictures in? =o I think I can do that but they would play for a shorter amount of time. Did you want to pick another part in addition to part 1 or have me play all the pictures in just the beginning?
Hmmmm Ok :)
I'll choose the 20th as well ;D
Alright :) You're on the list and your Oc's shall be added :3
Which part would you Like?
is part 15 still open if so then there
Ohh, could I join? All I need to do is link to my OCs, right? :confused:
Could I take part 21 and 22? :la:
[link]
[link] (My friend's fan characters from an mmo)
You Fer sure Can ^.^
sure just tell me what to do
Go here -->[link]

Then pick the part or parts you would like your Oc(s) to appear :)

(Parts are listed on the video and in the description)
MEP = Multi Edited Project

Its basically a Collaboration. I wanted people to celebrate their characters. so they'd all be in the video together for everyone to see :)
Cool. Why not, i will come up with a nice OC of mine and send you a note then if i am allowed to participate^^.
So basically you will have your music going on while showing a collection of OCs where about 30 pictures will be shown and each of them will be on the video for about 5-10 seconds.
Yes :3 The parts are in the video so you chose which part of the song you would like your OC to appear in and you can pick more than one part if you would like to feature more than one of your OC's :) You're defiantly allowed to participate :3
Well i guess my biggest problem is that i dont have any OCs yet but i will make one at least^^. Just to be sure, OC means Own Character? so its just any character you made up or does it have to be a character of a story you did?
Nope, just any Character you can come up with ^-^
I have the same question: What is an MEP? Is it something like AMV (anime music video)?
what exactly is an MEP