Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 40

Want to Commission someone!!!

:iconkireitenkeiemi:
KireiTenkeiEmi Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there! I need a full body drawing of the oc i'm creating! I'd prefer not paying anyone(yes, that means I wish to get something free. *GASP*)
I need a full body drawing of my D. Gray-Man(that's an anime/manga for all those people out there who don't know what it is) oc. Her name is Tessa! Say hi Tessa!

Tessa: *waves* hi! I'm Tessa!

Alright, that's enough, stop stealing my spotlight.
Anyways, I don't have any pictures of her but I can give you reference pictures as to what she looks like! I'll give the most detailed description of anyone in my life if you want me to also. XD

Tessa: Please don't. That would take forever.

Shut it!!! I'm working here!
Anyways, I'd prefer if someone did this as a free request for me but I do have SOME(notice I said SOME, not a lot.) so if you want pay, I can give you SOMETHING.

Tessa: I'm a human by the way! :) A human girl. Meaning I have boobs so don't judge!!! I would appreciate it if you would draw me because Emi is too gosh darn fr***ing lazy~ And she hates how her draws turn up looking. -_- Don't mind her please~ Thank you for even considering! Please leave a comment below if you're interested~!

Thanks like Tessa says! :) Hope to hear from you soon! :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconparii-chan:
Parii-Chan Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
HI~~ i definitely give D. Gray-Man a go!! i love him too!! umm here is examples of my artwork and i can definetly do full body!! i also dont mind drawing Tessa!!!!!!!

These r very cute and colourful but i can draw anything if i try (>‿♥)
KireiTenkeiEmi Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you for the offer but no thanks. >3<
:iconmoonylady:
moonylady Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
If you're still looking for commissions I'm with some slots open, more info here: [link]
The price is up to you, as the title says "Name your price commissions", you see my art and make me an offer telling how much you'd pay for it ;)
KireiTenkeiEmi Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for the offer but no thank you. :)
:iconpendella:
Depending on your character's description, I might be able to do it. A full body would look something like this:

What kind of budget do you have? What point range were you hoping for?
Thanks for the offer but no thank you~ ^^
:iconaikoru:
aikoru Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist
i'm open commission ;///v///;

example of my artworks:

more info: [link]
Thanks for the offer but no thank you! >3<