Free Sketches

I offered a while back in a journal but I got one reply so bringing this to forums.

I'll do /one or two/ free traditional sketches(sketch in pencil so don't expect a masterpiece please).
These are for me to do during free time in classes ... which I have a lot of.
It is not first come first serve; I'll pick the character design(s) I like best and draw them.
If I pick yours, I'll just draw it and reply to you with the link.

I favor male characters but if your female character appeals to me...
I only do humans.

Please post the following:

@ Character Reference: Link or thumbnail. No description only.
@ Character Gender: Just so I can see it right off the bat.
@ Regular or Chibi Preference: I'm doing what I want, but I'll consider a preference.

You can ask for as many as you want since if I don't like one I might like the other. Do the form for all characters though.
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Okay closed; picked which ones I'm doing and I'll reply with links within the next few days.
Ref: [link]
Preference: Either is just fine, honestly

Good luck choosing :3
Closing this and choosing who to do in a day or two so comment now if you wanted one.
@ Character Reference: [link] [link] [link] [link]
@ Character Gender:Male
@ Regular or Chibi Preference:Regular or chibi dont matter
If you are still doing this I would love a free sketch
You have to include in a comment what I asked for :I
Hi! I was wondering if you'd draw either or possibly both mine and my friend's characters Legacy and Decode? I love your art style and would love to see our characters drawn in it ^^
Here is a link to Legacy:
She's 7'8, has dark brown hair, tan, blue eyes (pupil, iris, etc), her outfit is a baby blue (but you can change it to whatever you please), and she's very lean almost muscular.
Decode looks basically the same, we haven't had a chance to work on her design too much- the only differences being that Decode has binary numbers constantly going through her eyes, which have a black sclera and red iris; curlier hair which is slightly darker; and a very robotic appearance. We don't have any sort of outfit picked out for her yet, so if you'd like to make up one that'd be great! ^^
If you would like, you could draw Hunter. He is part vampire bat, so he has wings, fangs, and red eyes. He also has a little problem with blood. If you are interested in him, he hides his features most of the time by keeping his wings beneath a shirt or wearing hoodies to hide his face :)

Some might be digital if I feel like doing some at home.

Male
Chibi, please? And could you draw him in his suit? :)
Violet Blonde Hair and Violet Eyes
Sage Red-Brown Hair and Purple Eyes
Sapphira Black Hair and Blue Eyes

All female

I don't really care if it is a chibi or regular
I would love a sketch of my OC Seth!

He is a boy, I don't mind if it is chibi or regular, and if his outfit is confusing you can draw him in something different if you'd like.

Here are a few references:

[link]
[link]
[link]

If you're interested.
you are so lucky to have so much free time in class !
I'm feeling like I can't breath under so much homework !

I got two OC I just quickly sketch ... would you be interested ? you are free and encourage to make new positions (it will consolidate their reference sheet)
*if I like your work I'm to make the rest of the commissions I owe you for free ~

[link]

[link]
I picked to do a sketch for you ^^ [link]
Can you draw muscle art I may have a request in mind.