Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Seeking Team

:icontay-tay-chan:
Tay-Tay-Chan Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, I'm Tay-Lee and I'm wanting to find One or two people who would have the time to help me with my Forum. It's called "LottiVille" and well, No It's not a generic Free forum. It has it's own domain. (Lottiville.com)

As I would like to improve my website to better standards, I would like a team to help me out. My Idea for the website is just a friendly chibi art / avatar community.

By this, We would have Avatar Bases (Chibi & Perhaps full Body) and encourage the artist (no descrimination on skill or what program they use) To design the outfits. Even the opportunity to do so for friends, trade your design ect.

It would be a casual art forum. A friendly community.

I'm also looking into having a drop-drag system.

Perhaps a roleplay system also. I know not everyone likes RP though, so It would be an option for one whether they wanted to participate in that.

Eventually I wish the site to also include tutorials ect. I have limited skills, so I was hoping for at least one person to have a little more knowledge in coding then I, as well as another artist.

The overall feel for the site is cute, Kawaii.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you muchly for your time in reading this (even if it's not to your interest)

Regards,
Tay-Lee

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondwbloodfin:
DWBloodfin Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
I have a bit of experience in coding but learn quickly, I like the idea but it seems limited to visual arts and doesn't seem to include literature, perhaps adding that would increase attendance on the forum. I'm in if you would like my help.
Add a Comment: