Looking to take requests.

I won't call it a commission - I don't want money or points. I want to build my portfolio and practice.

Right now I only have a sliver of my work up - but if you have something you'd like drawn, let me know and we'll talk about something you've been wanting to see done.

Cheeahs, dahlinks.
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hi i m happy to you you can see my web site (www.meera-sahib.blogspot.com)thank you
If any one of these guys interest you, feel free to draw one. (:
[link]
Hey - I have some time opening up. I'll choose some I'm interested in and let you know in a note. =)
Hey, I just posted in this message forum if you take a look below. I'm full up. Sorry!
Alright - I'm done taking requests, I've started working on them, and I've got it all in order. I'll let you guys know when I'm done! I'm going first come first serve. Thank you!

Don't forget to check out my gallery and see if anything suits your fancy. If you REALLY want to request me, send me a note and we'll talk because - hey - if you really want it, there's no way I can really say no. I'm going to soon start requesting for small donations once my portfolio grows, just a heads up to those who stumble upon this so that there are no surprises.

Thanks guys!

-Katy Crash
Would you consider drawing my OCs?
I'll take a look at them - I'm sketching the other few right now so there is no reason I couldn't take a peek and see if I'm inspired for anything. (Can anyone tell me what exactly 'needing a ref' means, also? ... I'm new in town ;) Hahaha. A reference photo, I assume, for the profile?)

Feel free to message me with information on your characters!
All right. I'll send you a note, then.

(Well, usually ref refers to reference sheets, I suppose.)
Haha alright! I just imagined a ref would be a portrait to refer to for others reading... Either way. I think I get it now ;)
Can you Draw My OC?
[link]
I'll consider =)
Send you some messages, working on it. =)
ok i m happy to you nice meet so much happy
lol, hello again! Yes, very nice to meet you. Cheers from Canada.
here's my request but no image can you draw rainbow dash in a communist uniform?
I will get back to you on that.
did you accepted my request?
I have about three ahead of you and I'll consider. I'm a little weary of drawing anything with a political image on it to be honest.
what about rainbow dash in a mafia suit instead?