Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 20, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Looking for a collaborator on comic book called T.E.A.M (concept art, covers, and interiors)

:icongreenarrow104:
greenarrow104 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
I will be paying for the pages to be drawn and inked. Will pay for a few pages at a time. If i like your style we can talk exact numbers per page or lump sum payment/up-front etc.

I am looking for an artist for a somewhat comedic and serious comic book I have written. Currently open to designs that follow under the comic/manga realm so I am looking for someone who is dedicated and catches my eyes. My budget isn't the greatest as of now. My plan is to have a joint-ownership effort to then present and get published if we are popular with kickstarter or something like that. I ask that people who want to be picked speak English, consistent with a good work ethic, and able to communicate fairly regularly/daily. I'm new to the comic writing stage so I feel it will be a good experience for all involved and the illustrator take a good lead and liberties in creating this comic.

Would like to have a timetable with steady work coming from artist and payment on my part just as constant.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnatmatt:
NatMatt Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Hello, is this job still available? If it is, I would like to apply for it. My style is a mix of John Romita Sr./Jr. & Bruce Timm. My account is below. If you want my email account, it is also at my account.

[link]
Add a Comment: