Closed to new replies
January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Art Challenge?

:iconblue-kitsune:
Blue-Kitsune Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Hey everyone who reads this! Yes, you! I'm going to be hosting an art challenge, primarily through Tumblr, although I would release the results of each challenge to both twitter and DeviantArt. This is a chance for both parties to get the limelight a bit, so here is the message from Tumblr:

"Yo. Iíve been looking for something constructive to do and said Ďscrew that!í So Iím going to be throwing some ideas around and the first one that came to mind was starting an art challenge. Would anyone be interested in participating? Assuming I got some support, I would announce a theme (and I have a few good ones) and everyone draws it and sends it to me, I compile and release them as one image/post. If Iím the only one in this Iíll announce the challenge to myself and have fun scribbling away in a dark room alone. So, you up to it?

Itíll be fun quick things too, not like Iíll ask or expect anyone to recreate the Mona Lisa. Iím open to ideas too."

As mentioned, I am not expecting a whole lot so I could initially be doing this alone until it generates some support. If you are interested you could send a message to my deviantart or preferably Tumblr (just because I am on it more and could get you hooked up with further details easier).

Tumblr: [link]

Thanks for reading!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: