January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Did someone say CHEAP COMMISSIONS?

:iconslightlywinged:
SlightlyWinged Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
At least, I think they're cheap. :saddummy:

I'm a little rusty at pixeling, so commission at your own risk. Also, not that good at humans unless it's headshots, but I'll give it a try. Can't improve unless you try! ;)

Commission are open!So, I think I'm ready to take commissions now. I think. XD Sketch: 5 Points Lineart: 10 Points Colored: 15 Points Human/Headshot: 5 Points Icon/Avatar: 20 Points Pokemon Sprite: 25 Points These don't seem too expensive, do they? ^^;

Also, possibly...check out my contest? It ends in a week, and I only have two entries. :nuu:

Contest: Design me a book cover!EDIT: Woo overhaul! Hopefully this gives you guys some help with making the cover. I'm going to self-publish my book, but I need a cover for it first. So get your creativity on and design me one! About the book: Matthew Erickson, a young fifteen year old, thought being bitten was just his usual run of bad luck. But when he finds himself sprouting a tail and growing fangs the next day, he realizes that bite was just the beginning. Finding two others who are half animal like him, they decide to do what all teenagers dream about: they become superheroes. As time passes however, more and more questions about this supposed "curse" pop up, ones that need answering. Just what was the "W.E.R.E. Project"? Chapter 1 can be read here: http://paintedopossum.deviantart.com/art/The-W-E-R-E-Project-Chapter-1-346467310 There will be a sequel to the book. A short summary of the sequel: With the revelation that there are people who aren't quite human, groups are popping up all over. Stuc

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

SlightlyWinged Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
bump, bump it up!
SlightlyWinged Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
bump, bump it up!
SlightlyWinged Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
bump, bump it up!
Add a Comment: