Tarot Card Project Rebooted

[link]

So I am taking character submissions for my now-rebooted tarot card project that I haven't touched in about a year.

The guidelines are simple: If you want me to put it on a tarot card, you comment with links or thumbnails of your character (I like thumbnails) and if I can think of a place to put them, I will draw them up and source everything. Your submitting doesn't guarantee that I'll draw your character.

The link at the top is a page of examples of the previously done tarot cards.

GUIDE:

1. You can suggest a card for your character. Doesn't mean I will put them there, but it might help me place them faster.

2. I require the character to be AN ANIMAL. I will not do humans. I will ignore suggestions of humans. There is no negotiation here.

3. The major arcana is reserved for people I actually know. The aces, pages, knights, queens, and kings are fair game along with the numbers.

4. I will scan them and you are free to print them and tack them to your wall, but I will hold the original until I can figure out what to do with the set when it's finished.

5. There is no character limit. You can suggest as many as you like, just please don't flood me. Choose interesting characters that fit the feel of the set.

That's really it. Please link me as many as you please.
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You might like this chara, she's pretty unique ;)
Sorry for the link, I don't have her on dA because I am 100% certain dAfags will design steal. LOL
[link]
I wouldn't mind offering up my characters if you want to use any of them, your Tarot cards are awesome <3

It would be amazing if you use one of my characters!

Hey there ! I remmember when you drew Skaella for that project, maybe you would like to draw some of my other fursona/character so here you go :P

( I'm pretty sure you will like this one xD )

( I don't think you like this one lol but I'll still give you as many choice as I can :P )

( A more natural one, it's my real life dog, but he is quite simple )

( Simple again )

( Again xD )

( again. xD )

And last :P
WAIT. BRINNY

YOU'RE EMPRESS AND I LOST THAT CARD SO I'LL MAKE IT AIKO

WHO SHOULD BE EMPEROR
AAA THANKS BB
UMMMMMMMM SERPH