Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Are you Looking for someone to Commission?

:iconkatrinlouiseo24:
KatrinLouiseo24 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm open for commission :blush:
COMMISSION PRICES.
:bulletblue: Status: Open :bulletblue: If you want to commission me, send me a note . In the note, there should be some references of what you would like me to draw. After you send me note, kindly wait for me to reply. If I agree to do your commission, then please send me Points :points: and note me back. --------------- :bulletblack: Commission Prices :bulletblack: :bulletgreen: For One black and white character : 160 :points: ($2) and 140 :points: ($1.75) for every added character (in same drawing, up to 3 characters). Separate characters on separate drawings will be considered as new commissions. Example of Black and White with one Char: * This would cost 160 :points: since it just has one character in it Example of Black and White with Two Char: * This would cost 160 :points: + 140 :points: . 300 :points: all, since it has two Characters in it. :bulletgreen: Co
COMMISSION PRICES.
:bulletblue: Status: Open :bulletblue: If you want to commission me, send me a note . In the note, there should be some references of what you would like me to draw. After you send me note, kindly wait for me to reply. If I agree to do your commission, then please send me Points :points: and note me back. --------------- :bulletblack: Commission Prices :bulletblack: :bulletgreen: For One black and white character : 160 :points: ($2) and 140 :points: ($1.75) for every added character (in same drawing, up to 3 characters). Separate characters on separate drawings will be considered as new commissions. Example of Black and White with one Char: * This would cost 160 :points: since it just has one character in it Example of Black and White with Two Char: * This would cost 160 :points: + 140 :points: . 300 :points: all, since it has two Characters in it. :bulletgreen: Co
COMMISSION PRICES.

You can see some examples and prices there.
If the prices are too high, I can Make it lower for you. We can talk about that :heart:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: