Looking for Artists for point commissions

Hey there,

It is soon to be Valentines day and I'm planning in advance this year! Looking to make a small album of Artist drawn pictures of me and my girlfriend as my gift to her! Looking for all kinds of styles.

If you are Interested and are good at communicating with enough patience to work with me then please leave examples of your work and your prices!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting some talented people!

Mikal.
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello ~
I'm doing commissions starting at 50 :points:
If you're interested, i'll show you some examples:

---------:bulletorange: Sketch commission :bulletorange:------------------------:bulletorange: Icon commission :bulletorange: ------------------------:bulletorange: Chibi commission :bulletorange:----------------------:bulletorange: Full Body commission :bulletorange:-----------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------:bulletorange: 50 :points: :bulletorange:-------------------------------------:bulletorange: 80 :points: :bulletorange:--------------------------------------:bulletorange: 100 :points: :bulletorange:------------------------------------:bulletorange: 180 :points: :bulletorange:----------------

:iconcandycornlaplz:More information: [link]
:iconcandycornlaplz:And my gallery for more: [link]

I'll be so glad if you commission me :iconloveloveplz:
:star:Fullbody Chibbi:star:
:bulletred: Fully Coloured - 5:points: per character
:bulletorange: Coloured outline - 2:points: per character
:bulletyellow: black and white sketch/outline - 1:points: per character
EXAMPLES:

:star:Pencil Realism:star:
:bulletgreen: Scenery
:bulletblue: Nature
:bulletpurple: People (headshot only)
:bulletpink: Animals
:star:Styles::star:
:bulletblack: Simple outline sketch - 10:points:
:bulletblack: Inked outline - 15:points:
:bulletblack: Fully shaded and detailed - no set price, depends on detail of request
EXAMPLES:
I have fairly cheap point commissions and all are well drawn. Here are some examples...

Chibis start at 50 :points:

Pieces like this start at 60 :points:
I'm doing sketches for 50-100 :points:. Some examples are: , , .
I'm also doing blinking pixel icons fro 50-75 :points:. Some examples are: , .

I hope you consider commissioning me! :)
Hello! :)
I can do traditional realism drawings. This could be nice, especially if you are looking to get a portrait of her, or if you have a picture of the two of you together that you would like to see done as a drawing.
I charge 2,000 :points: per piece, and you can pay through the commission module on my profile here
Here is my information:

I'm currently open for traditional realism drawing commissions.
These are done on 8.5 X 11 inch regular white paper, unless specified differently.
These are done by grid method and in graphite pencil, and take approximately 8-15 hours depending on the complexity of the subject. They are done in black and white.
I will draw any subject that you like except for nudity. People and animals are welcome. I can attempt to do landscape drawings as well. People and horses are my strongest points.
When completed, these can be shipped to you or I can provide you with a download of the image.

Upon requesting a commission, PLEASE include a link to a reference photo. It does not have to be a high quality image, but the larger the dimension the better. Also, please specify if you would like the reference image to be cropped for the drawing, or if you would like me to place emphasis on a certain area of it.

Examples of my work:
I'm currently open
my prices:

1. Ponies: 20 points + 10 points for extra character if you want a simple bg it's 5 extra
2. Color (no shading): 30 points + 15 points for extra character
3. Color (shading): 40 points + 20 points for extra character
4. Color (with simple bg shaded or not): 50 points + 25 points for extra character
5. Refsheets (open priced)

Hi I'm really interested
Please note me if you are interested c:
Here is a journal with more info: [link]

Some examples of my work^^
:

thank you for your time :hug:
my points range from 40:points: to 150:points:

first one isnt finished yet
I can do pixel and traditional art. I'd love a chance to make cute Valentine's Day pixels :)
All samples and pricing can be found on my main page.
But for the record already some samples

Commission Prices:

chibi:
line art: 1 point
bust: 10
full: 15

Anime:
line art: 5 point
bust: 20
full: 30

x2 per extra person +10 points for transparency

hy
i'm intrested ^.^ these are some example :

my price starts from 50 to 500 for a more complex picture . Sent me a note if you are interesed ^.^