Closed to new replies
January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Graphic Novel Needs Artist

:iconhetfdex:
HetFDEx Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Filmographer
This is an unpaid position. I have no money to pay anyone for any work at this point.

I'm a writer, based in London, looking for an artist to collaborate with on a graphic novel I'm currently developing. The book is a 12-issue re-imagining of Joan Of Arc's life. In my version of events Joan is a sword-fighting bad-ass trying to keep Satan and his army from conquering Earth. Rest assured, she still dies on the pyre.

I've finished the script for issue #1 and #2 and I'm currently writing issue #3. I want to submit the book to publishers but I also have a plan for low-cost, online publishing. I've recruited a small but dedicated group of friends that are helping me and all I need now is a great artist!

Art-wise, I'm looking for realism with a punch. The book is set in France in the 1400s and it's meant to feel as if it really happened. I have some specific ideas for certain scenes and characters but I'm very open to input on how to best bring this story to life.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in being part of please apply to hetfdex@gmail.com

Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: