Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Food and Farts zine!

:iconjoephatty:
JoePhatty Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
So I have spontaneously decided to make a zine. But I didn't want to do it by myself. So I asked for some help from ~steellasagna and ~Deliteful. They agreed to help.

For all of 2 minutes we figured out a theme: Food and Farts! ~steellasagna came up with the title "The Journey." Think about it. Food. Farts. Get it? Yea.

This is an open invitation to submit any art, illustrations, comics, or ideas you might have related to either food or farts, or both. If your submission is used you will get your name in the credits of the zine as well as the link to your website. If your submission is not used, I will still post your art online (with your permission of course.)

If you are interested in submitting a piece, send me a note, and I will give you my email. (art or comic must be in jpeg format).

Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to getting submissions. Or at least interest in getting a copy whenever we can assemble it.

UPDATE 1/9/13: This thing is starting to gain momentum. Jesse, the creator of Completely Serious Comics [link] has now agreed to help.

Right now there is an UNOFFICIAL DEADLINE of February 1st.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: