Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Warrior Cats Fanimation

:iconsunlark:
Sunlark Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! Ok, so I want to do a warrior cats fan animation, but I fail at drawing... It would simply be for fun, so I'm afraid you'll have to work for free <3 but I think it would be fun to do it, like one big giant collab! So anyways, I will write a script, pick out music, sound edit and help with designs, but I need some help with these positions:

Sketching/Lining: Depending on how many people ask to help, depends on how this job will be split. For instance, if I got enough interest, one or two could do sketching and the others could do the lining of the frames!

Colouring/Shading: This is the same as sketching/lining. It depends on how much interest I get... Basically, you colour and shade the frames.

Backgrounds: So all go animes have backgrounds, so I need someone to draw them xxx. It can't be all block colours, so it doesn't overpower the actual animation, it needs to be quite toned down...

Voice Actors: This one is either going to need a LOT of people, or a few people who can change their voice a LOT.

I'm pretty sure that covers it for now. Please note me if you want to help out! If we get enough people for this to go ahead, I'll send you the info you need! Thank you so much if you want to help!

To see the original journal go here: [link] but it is just the same.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Sunlark Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Whats with the flight simulations?
:iconjade-abarai-kat:
Jade-Abarai-Kat Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
i'll color, what program would you be using
Sunlark Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Could you use Gimp? if we do the images in png format though, you could pretty much use any program xxx I think it would be best to do each frame separately, then import them. what do you think?
Jade-Abarai-Kat Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
all i have at the moment is painttool sai. i could do the coloring in there and then send you the .png files.
Sunlark Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
that would be good, I'll let you know if this goes ahead! So, do you know if xcf files work in painttool?
Jade-Abarai-Kat Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
i think so.
That good <3
Jade-Abarai-Kat Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
if it doesn't could you send me a .zip file with all the .png files in it
I think so xxx