Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Hosting a Free Raffle! Win miniatures, artwork and jewellery!

:iconlucky101212:
Lucky101212 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:bulletblue: What's Happening? :bulletblue:

I am hosting a giveaway/raffle. There will be four winners chosen by a random number generator.

:bulletgreen: How to Enter :bulletgreen:

1. I would prefer it if you were a watcher, but that's not necessary.
2. When you favourite this journal, that will be your entry ticket. I will send you a note with your number. Please also comment so that I know you want to enter!
3. You can gain more entries by posting a link to this journal on your tumblr/facebook/twitter etc. and in your dA journal, and by making forum posts - Please send me a link for proof.
4. You can further gain entries by drawing me pictures of barn owls/macaws/lorikeets - they can be full-colour or sketches, it doesn't matter [yes, I am going for a bird theme here]
5. Winners will be announced on Friday 1st February 2013.

Please be aware that in order for me to send out your gift it will be required for me to know your home address. If you are under 16 please make sure you have permission :)

:bulletpurple: Prizes :bulletpurple:

The prizes will be set. I am going to make them before the deadline, so there will be no colour choices made by the winners. I will upload photos when they're ready :)

1. A polymer clay owl and owl drawing
2. A necklace, bracelet and ear-ring set
3. A beaded necklace with clay owl pendant
4. An owl wall-hanging

And that's it! Gogogo!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Lucky101212 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
The more people that join, the more prizes there will be. Everyone is in for a chance of winning, and it's so simple to join! Just favourite and comment on the journal.
:iconaelissnovak:
AelissNovak Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I just went to your page, and I must say (though I kind of already did), YOU ARE AWESOME. I love birds, especially owls!
Lucky101212 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
So do I =D Birds are awesome and very fascinating creatures. Thank you for your words!
Add a Comment: