Looking for a new age comic artist.

My name is James Fuller, I am a growing Indie Fiction/Fantasy Author, currently with three books published and another that will be out shortly. One of my series (Unforgivable) I would like to see turned into dark comic series or a large graphic novel. Which one would depend on a collaboration with the artist I find.
I am looking for a partner on this project. Someone who is willing to work with me on this and be able to commit at least a certain amount of time and effort into it. It is a fairly big project, as book 1 is 14 chapters and each chapter could be made into a comic or at least every two chapters. Then of course there is book 2 which is also 14 chapters. In novel format Unforgivable is selling well and I believe it will sell better as a comic series or large graphic novel. Since I am looking for a partner on this it would be a profit share once money was being made. (artist would make 60% of profits) Me I would make 40% for writing, directing the project, marketing, promoting etc. Now I know that is a big commitment to make for an artist, but again this is going to be a great way to build up your ability to draw and also get your name on something that may become a big thing. I was recently interviewed on TV for both my book series you can see the interview here- [link]
I am looking for an artist who can draw in a dark eerie-ish style as it has to fit the theme of the story. The artist must be able to draw and color and preferably be able to put in the wording (I do have someone who can do it if needed)
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to message me and ask. Below are links to my facebook fan page and official web page. If you are interested and would like to read a sample of Unforgivable to get an idea of what kind of story it is, just ask.

[link]
[link]
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I guess you are looking for a american graphic novel style or close to the marvel series.

I wish you good luck with it. i would really like to do that but i am far away of doing something professinal like this.