Replies: 17

Points for a Group Avatar

:iconblackrabbit98:
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Hi, im started a group called Conquer The 5 Realms

Its going to be a oc battle league where you battle for lands on top of dragons

Im looking to get an artist (possibly you) to make a decent avatar

Im offering :points: the amount can be discussed

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconchibifangirl01:
Chibifangirl01 Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Student Writer
I can make one. Its 70 points for a nonanimated on, and 75 points for an animated one.
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
sorry someone made me one already
:iconscintillant-h:
Scintillant-H Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013   General Artist
could you please provide information on what kind of dragons your looking to be drawn? there are many styles and breeds of dragon, both in mythology and in people's minds.

I figure the avatar could be either a picture of the heads of five dragons (one from each land/realm) or a GIF animation that's a picture of each land in a looped slideshow similar to the avatar of this group [link]
but being the client, that would be up to you.

I dont yet have dragons posted in my gallery, though I have drawn them before. as far as some of what I can do (feel free to browse my gallery, I dont ask for faves) this guy's been discovered to be the core of my creativity [link]

I dont have commission prices posted on my profile mostly because I believe the price should reflect on the work itself. an avatar shouldnt be very expensive in my opinion, considering how small they are. though a GIF animation avatar would cost more than a simple one-picture avatar, how much depends on how much work has to go into each image in the animation.
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
The 5 dragons are asian-esque, so the more slender serpent looking ones. Each one is the color blue, orange, black or grey, green, and sky blue

an animated gift would be cool, but its your call, just make it cool ;)

i agree with your thoughts on the points...i suppose once its presented we can really discuss prices
Scintillant-H Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013   General Artist
OK :) what kind of land does each dragon come from? This is to determine what kind of background to give each dragon's picture, such as: if the orange dragon is from a land with many mountains then the background would be of mountaintops and perhaps some clouds, and if a dragon is from a land close to the ocean, the ocean would be in the background, etc.
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Scorch the dragon realm of the deserts - orange
Blight the dragon realm of the swamps - Black (or grey)
Stratus the dragon realm of the frozen lands - sky blue
Abyss the dragon realm of the tropics - blue
Cypress the dragon realm of the forests - green

hope that helps
Scintillant-H Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013   General Artist
Sorry I've been out of touch, there was an incident in the family that required attention for a few days. But I got a few sketches done. Take a look and tell me what you think. And if you dont like something about them, please tell me. I dont mind changing whatever's wrong. It's your vision, you have every right to correct anything that's incorrect.

abyss [link]
blight [link]
stratus [link]
cypress [link]
scorch [link]
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
irl issues should always come first
the sketches look great!
Scintillant-H Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013   General Artist
I finally got some sketches of the actual frames done! sorry for the wait ^^;
[link] [link] I'm swamped, but I try to get a little work done on them each day ;)
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
qoqn looks awesome!
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: