January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

Looking for Reviewers for Comic Series~

:iconlittle-miss-boxie:
Little-Miss-Boxie Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional
Hey there :D

im currently looking for anyone who may be interested in writing a review on my comic series "Melodies of the Heart" which you can read heres online at DA [link] or view at the online site [link]

hoping to then feature said reviews on the main website and the facebook page :)

if interested, please note me or comment on this thread :D <3 thank you <33

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbentley-epsom:
Bentley-Epsom Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I'd love to review this. Note me.
Little-Miss-Boxie Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Professional
thanks! will do :D <3
:iconxunderwatchx:
xUnderWatchx Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist
I'd love to give it a review :DDDD
Little-Miss-Boxie Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional
ah thank you very much ; 7 ;/ <333
xUnderWatchx Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist
Melodies of the Heart Review:

Melodies of the Heart is an increasingly popular webcomic series by an Australian artist, Boxie. At the present time 3 volumes can be read on her DeviantArt page and a 4th is set to be released at a later date. The main Character Rhi (pronounced like the bread :P) is somewhat awkward but nevertheless endearing and funny.

Miss Boxie has a wonderful ability for story telling and I often found myself drawn into the plot and questioning what could happen next. With a surprise around every corner the comic is a complete joy to read. And should the story not be enough the art that goes with it is appealing to the eye. Boxie uses a great number of different facial expressions throughout the comic, taking the series a whole step forward in quality!

Melodies of the Heart also features a brilliant sense of humour and readers will often find themselves giggling away at either one of Keth's jokes or some of the other antics the comic is prone to.

To sum up the entirety of this review, I highly recommend MotH for anyone who enjoys a riveting story, wonderful characters and few good laughs.

5/5 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Little-Miss-Boxie Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Professional
oh gosh Q uQ! thank you very much <3333 im glad you've been enjoying Melodies so much, that makes me really happy <33333
xUnderWatchx Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist
ouo you're welcome. It's lots of fun to read. <3
xUnderWatchx Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist
wasn't sure how to address you so I hope you don't mind :') but yeah, I like this comic a lot xD
:iconconspiracy327:
Conspiracy327 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I would most certainly love to give this a try. I do love your comic, my only concern would be that I've seen backlash from "fans" after reviewers gave differing opinions in the past :(
I'd still love to give it a shot, but I will be wholeheartedly honest :D
Where would you like me to send/post it?
Little-Miss-Boxie Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional
ah thank you very much ; 7 ;/ <3 ah o A o please send it to my notes then if you're worried about backlash, i hope that doesnt happen ; ^ ;; i apologize if it does happen in any way;
heh and honest is what im after <333
Add a Comment: