January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

Looking for Reviewers for Comic Series~

:iconlittle-miss-boxie:
Little-Miss-Boxie Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional
Hey there :D

im currently looking for anyone who may be interested in writing a review on my comic series "Melodies of the Heart" which you can read heres online at DA [link] or view at the online site [link]

hoping to then feature said reviews on the main website and the facebook page :)

if interested, please note me or comment on this thread :D <3 thank you <33

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbentley-epsom:
Bentley-Epsom Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I'd love to review this. Note me.
Little-Miss-Boxie Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Professional
thanks! will do :D <3
:iconxunderwatchx:
xUnderWatchx Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist
I'd love to give it a review :DDDD
Little-Miss-Boxie Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional
ah thank you very much ; 7 ;/ <333
xUnderWatchx Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist
Melodies of the Heart Review:

Melodies of the Heart is an increasingly popular webcomic series by an Australian artist, Boxie. At the present time 3 volumes can be read on her DeviantArt page and a 4th is set to be released at a later date. The main Character Rhi (pronounced like the bread :P) is somewhat awkward but nevertheless endearing and funny.

Miss Boxie has a wonderful ability for story telling and I often found myself drawn into the plot and questioning what could happen next. With a surprise around every corner the comic is a complete joy to read. And should the story not be enough the art that goes with it is appealing to the eye. Boxie uses a great number of different facial expressions throughout the comic, taking the series a whole step forward in quality!

Melodies of the Heart also features a brilliant sense of humour and readers will often find themselves giggling away at either one of Keth's jokes or some of the other antics the comic is prone to.

To sum up the entirety of this review, I highly recommend MotH for anyone who enjoys a riveting story, wonderful characters and few good laughs.

5/5 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
oh gosh Q uQ! thank you very much <3333 im glad you've been enjoying Melodies so much, that makes me really happy <33333
xUnderWatchx Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist
ouo you're welcome. It's lots of fun to read. <3
xUnderWatchx Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist
wasn't sure how to address you so I hope you don't mind :') but yeah, I like this comic a lot xD
:iconconspiracy327:
Conspiracy327 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I would most certainly love to give this a try. I do love your comic, my only concern would be that I've seen backlash from "fans" after reviewers gave differing opinions in the past :(
I'd still love to give it a shot, but I will be wholeheartedly honest :D
Where would you like me to send/post it?
ah thank you very much ; 7 ;/ <3 ah o A o please send it to my notes then if you're worried about backlash, i hope that doesnt happen ; ^ ;; i apologize if it does happen in any way;
heh and honest is what im after <333
:iconpferty:
pferty Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013   Digital Artist
I'm trying to improve my english skills, and I think doing a review of your comic will help me with that ^_^ I could do a review for you, :D
oh awesome! o 7 o! <33 please do then, thank you very much <333
:iconpferty:
pferty Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013   Digital Artist
'Melodies of the Heart' is an awesome comic series with a cute story that makes me laugh like a freakin hyena. I first thought that it was another boring love story, but as I read more of it, I realized it wasn't. The well-written characters are drawn quite awesomely and I love their actions and reactions to the events that happen to them, it's hilarious. At times, the story seems like it's going a little bit too fast, but hey, it's not that distracting and it's not like I can make any better. I'm always waiting for the next update after I read the most recent one. I love this comic series and I think it's one of the best out there. But you don't have to take my word for it, read it for yourself. I assure you, you'll love it too. :)
daw thank you very much Q uQ!! <333 im glad you're enjoying the series so much <333
:icon13clorinda:
13clorinda Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
im in a journalism class wich i hate but i learned how to write review i can do a review for you
oh awesome ; 7 ;! thank you very much <333
daw ; A ; sorry you hate your journalism class though ;3; *cuddles*
:iconcelesoran:
CelesOran Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I would love to give you a review (personally I have been wanting to give you my thoughts on your comic or awhile now) I don't know how much good it would do for you for I am not that popular here on DA (but I do come from a line of self taught artists and one of them do have artworks in museums [link], so it might mean something one day)
ah thank you very much ; w ;!! <333
im not worried about popularity dear <3 i just want Melodies to get some reviews from its readers and new visitors to be displayed on the sites and for possible promo stuff in the future
oh wow! o 7 o! thats pretty cool to be in a line like that heh <333
:iconchocolatechip45:
ChocolateChip45 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I would love to review your comic. Do you want me to do it here or somewhere else?
ah thank you very much ; 7 ;! <33
whichever you like <33
Alright then, let's begin.

The series "Melodies of the Heart" is a fun-loving comic that builds both happy and sad emotions. As I read the series, there seemed to be twists in every turn, which always left me in surprise, never knowing what was going to happen next. On top of that, the characters are well-drawn and really colorful. I love it!
ah thank you very much, and thank for the kind review <333 Q uQ! <333 your reviews been added to the main site <333
You're welcome!
:iconruadhanam:
RuadhAnam Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
I'd be more than happy to write a review, just give me all the directions and links that I need darlin'. :D
ah thank you very much! :D :heart:
you can see the comic at the main site here: [link] with the first page here: [link]
or you can read here on Da with the first page being here: [link]
any type of review is fine, a paragraph or just a quick sentence, its up to you ; 7 ; <333 thanks so much again <333
I get free popcorn for this right? :V
; 7 ; i can give you virtual popcorn rofl;; //slapped
Do you have a skype or anything by any chance?

I know it sounds creepy but it concerns the review and such
ah yes i do owo/
lol not creepy man, is cool
its sarahboxie <3
verwoesting1992 I sents a reekwest
Add a Comment: