Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Taking requests

:iconticklyroach:
TicklyRoach Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I lost a majority of my collection of finished art pieces some two years year ago because of a series of unfortunate events, some of which also more or less drove me into taking a long hiatus from drawing.
Long story short; I want to start doing this thing again, and I feel a need to get into the whole routine of drawing regularly, learning to use my tools etc.

So I'm basically reaching out for ideas. Have a character you would like me to draw? Post or drop me a message :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconanimperfectdream:
AnImperfectDream Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Might as well shamelessly whore my characters out like usual. You'll probably find topics like these fill up quickly by the way. =P

- Vincent Belsara -

(As a heads up, you can put him in whatever outfit/pose you'd like. : >)

References: -

| |

- The image on the left has the best equipment and weapon reference possible for Vincent (Though he possesses variants of this particular style of outfit). The image in the middle shows his face and outfit in a more semi-realistic light and also serves as an excellent equipment reference. The image on the right provides a frontal face reference for less realistic pieces. The markings on his face and the reptillian eye are not ordinarily a part of his appearance and are related to the dragon spirit he's bonded to, not Vincent himself. (For a reference without the markings, see the colour palette reference below) -

Hair, skin and eye colour palette references:

(If you need/would like more references. Quite a few images can be found here in my favourites: [link] )

And for character info, history and the like - [link]
-

If you're not after human characters (which it seems like you probably aren't, but hey, worth a shot) then a white wolf with blue-green eyes howling could probably do the trick. (In a snowy environment of course. =P)
As far as human characters go, I really can't make any promises about the quality xD I'm trying to start off with things that I know I used to have sort of a knack for, but I'll be saving links and references that catch my eye, in case I feel like challenging myself later on :)
:iconbrownblurry:
BrownBlurry Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Can I have a request of my OC please? ^_^ [link]
:iconbrandingtime:
BrandingTime Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Perhaps you would like to draw Johnny? :)

Thanks for the opportunity. :)
:iconfluttercommunist:
FlutterCommunist Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
[link]

are you good at drawing?
:iconkahin1996:
Kahin1996 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
i mean can you draw diana in a better way than what i showed in the link ?
I sincerely doubt I would do it better :P haha.
I just dont like the way they made her on that picture
I don't play LOL so I have no opinion really :o what is it that you're unhappy with?
The picture dont show her power like in the game, in the game she have power of the moon to shot moon ligth on her foe's.
Add a Comment: