Livestream Requests

At 22 pm central European time I'll be holding a livestream request session.

You can request anything you want. I'll be making sketches and speed paintings.

If your wondering what my work is like: [link]

Only one request for every person. If I really like your request I'll spends some extra time on it after the session to make it into a full Illustration.

[link]
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Could you do a realism version of Kit as a regular house cat?

She looks like this normally: I have never seen her as a normal cat playing with a ball of pink yarn^^
This is just a question
Are making band logos ?? Like a train from the face view ?
During the session, can you do a chest-up speed-painting of my Mechapuff character in a bikini (semi-realistically):

Here's a human ref of my character done by another artist:

And here is the reference pose/stock photo to use on my character:

I will ask when you do the livestream when it starts at 1 PM here (10 PM CET). Right now, it's 4:20 AM...so, I'm going to bed. :hug:
No problem See you then!
Alrighty! It's 10:24 AM right now here...so, I'm ready. :hug:
Here is Sarnie [link] if you want to draw her.
You have to ask it during the session. First people there get their drawings first.

Also its more social to it then because you can tell me what to do.
Ah okie doke, what time it is currently over there cause here its nearly 10pm so I might not be awake for the livestream but I hope you have fun with it anyway :)
It 1pm here now. So Its starts at 5 am for you. I'll be holding more of these sessions in the future. Next time I'll do it in the morning in the weekend.
yea most likely I will still be sleeping (I'm not really a morning person=P) but I hope you have fun drawing other people characters, and for your future ones I'll be sure to stop by and watch your artistic skill at work :D
Ok cool hope to see you then.
Here is my mascot I would love to see her in your style!
You have to ask it during the session. First people there get their drawings first.
Fair enough ^^ I understand completely. Sorry to bother you.

It's already pretty late where I am, so I probably won't be able to come. Have fun though!

Again, sorry to bother.
I'll be holding these sessions more often, at different parts of the day and in different days every week. So that everybody has a chance to see what i'm doing.
Can you draw my character Echo?

Thanks if you accept. (It's 4 AM here so I won't be able to watch you paint.)
I'm sorry but you have to be there during the session. Because I want you to see and tell me what to do. Also it far more social.
Hi are you making band logos ? Like a train from the face view ?