Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Fantasy Map: Looking for Artist

:icongategod:
GATEGOD Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Hello! I am looking for someone to map out a fantasy world which I have created. I have the basic idea/shape of the continent, some parts really fleshed out, some parts not. I have places for mountains, deserts, many castles and keeps and towers, forests, etc. But I need your help mapping it, making it come to life, making it realistic, and making it logistical and such.

Examples of map types I am hoping this to be close to/resemble:

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

GATEGOD Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
Still looking! =D
GATEGOD Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
I guess I could part with 800 coins if anyone's reading this and has epic skills!
:iconaque-mizuhara:
aque-mizuhara Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I had made sveral fantasy maps of whole planets for myself, although I hadn't digitalized them yet. Here's the only map I have in JPG: [link]
it's a city map, though. If you don't findy anyone more suitable to your needs, feel free to contact me. Just know I am not willing to do it for free, it takes a really lot of work to get these done without proper software, which is really expensive.
Cheers, hope you'll get your map done well <3
GATEGOD Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Thanks for replying! That's a beautiful map. But I can't pay for anything at the moment. I'm part of the super poor class. I believe there is $20 in my bank account ^-^

Thanks for replying though!
Add a Comment: