Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

survival, bug out, preparedness, homestead !!!

:iconwquon:
well its just lil o me & was wondering how many people out there are interested or r already doing some of those things. veggie garden, fruit trees, canning, bugout bag, what r your expectations? why do u do it? y do u want to? ...plz limit zombie comments

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon420shaman:
420shaman Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
simply because we have to. It isn't a matter of when TSHTF, because the feces is already flying. Our liberties have been stripped away, the public is apathetic, supreme court justices are going on record saying it is okay for the government to lie to us and kill us, food prices are skyrocketing while the dollar is worth under a single cent as compared to the 1960 dollar, and we are in over 150 countries militarily. So do you think the local market is going to be freshly stocked if bread costs $1,000s due to depreciation of dollar and massive inflation of interest rates? This is why it is important to stock up, because there will always be food available, but no one will be able to afford it. The small farmer has all but been made extinct through corporate agenda and FDA/USDA regulation to back up that agenda. All over the country farming coops, private clubs, and honest hard working families are targeted by govt, and systematically bullied and shut down. Check out Naturalnews.com great website for keeping up to date on what is REALLY happening. God bless and stay vigilant.
:iconwquon:
without going into more detail, yes. im in the works of getting more self sustained my self & would like to lend assistance to ppl but want to do it myself so as to not be another online hypocrite. ive got my house & a small piece of land w/ some more obstetrical at moment. but thats y i want to do it to help inspire ppl to prepare &/or do what u can a little at a time.
Add a Comment: