Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Write these!

:icongraphicmanga:
GraphicManga Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
LOL Well I just have had these two little ideas in my head, and just thought I would throw them out there to see if anyone likes them and would do a 5 page something another for me to draw....I just wanna draw a few sense of it. Either they stink or they don't. IDK, I am not really a writer...u guys tell me. ^^

A war brakes out between gargoyles and dragons, during the middle of a raid on the dragons palace, the queen of the dragons who is also a witch, casts a spell and sends her son into the future to save him. A gargoyle happens to leap in after the prince to capture him, just before the portal closes and then in the future they scuffle and the prince is pinned as the sun is rising. He suddenly finds himself pinned to the ground by the stone body. A weary wearwolf just happens to be nearby when this all gose down....theres is just a little more, but if you guys wanna know it i'll just note you at you're request.

A goup of humans land on a planet on a scouting mission, when they are jumped by a blue humanoid aliens. The humans are far out-numbered and retreat. One human male is grabbed, his gun broken, and the alien covers his mouth so he can't call for help, even thought he is only yards from his companions. He is believed dead so he is left behind, with an alien race, with no way to communicate home OR with these aliens. The only thing he knows is that they treat him just like one of their pets....but one notices that he is smarter than any pet....

OK there they are..good/bad I really don't know, please don't be to hard on me. Sorry for any spelling or grammer, they have never been my friends. And thank you for you time. ^^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconloutrah:
LouTrah Jan 6, 2013   Writer
I'd love to try my hand at the first story if you don't mind.
GraphicManga Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Sure!!! That would be sweet thank you! :huggle: I'll note you. ^^
:iconfluffypuppy77:
Fluffypuppy77 Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I like them both!
might take a while to write them though
could I have more info on the dragon one please?
GraphicManga Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Dawwww fluffy!!!!!! :glomp: Yes first thing in the morning. ^^
:iconfluffypuppy77:
Fluffypuppy77 Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yeah!
Add a Comment: