Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Modeling your OC for Points

:iconashcerulean:
Ashcerulean Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I am an intermediate 3D artist looking for practice modeling characters and looking to make some points to pay for a premium membership on Deviant Art. It is because of this that I am offering models of your OC for a very reasonable price. I have some skill modeling humans and a fair bit of skill modeling animals. Please see my profile for an example of my work, and don't diss me for modeling a pony from MLP. I do need a fairly extensive reference image to model your character properly. I ask that you provide a side and front view of the full body. We might be able to work something out if you cannot provide this. I really would like to keep my models cheap, but it takes me at least 3-4 hours to model the base mesh and more to unwrap it and texture it. It is because of this that the prices are a little high. If you have some sort of major request you can contact me through PM. If you want me to work long term with you, please PM me and we can work out a payment system. The costs are basically 500 :points: for a bust and 1,500 :points: for a full model. If you cannot afford these prices, please contact me and we might be able to work out a cheaper price. Thank you very much for reading this post.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: