New On-going Webcomic and Contest

“Where the F M I?”

An artist’s troubles are never-ending. Some days, you have purple monkeys stuck in your dishwasher, and other days you just can’t get your writer friends to come up with a web comic script for you to illustrate.

“Where the F M I?” is a new kind of web comic. While it may not get rid of the purple monkeys, it will release a script each week, and artists will create their own unique artwork and vision of what the page should look like. A winner will be chosen and published the following week on the page, along with their name and a link to their own art. Two runners up will receive the same treatment.

For the premier, I am releasing the first 3 issues simultaneously. Enter all three for a better chance at winning!

Interested Artists: Please click on the following link, follow the instructions and read the waiver. The scripts are located under the page “Next Script.”
The deadline for entries is 11:59 PM, January 17th pacific time. The winner will be revealed on the 18th.

Your prize is exposure and experience, and possibly more purple monkeys!

COME AND CLAIM IT!
*Monkeys not verified
**Purple not verified
***I like asterisks

Click Here for the "Where the F M I?" Submissions Page
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Good question. Each character will be described in their first appearance after that artists will need to refer to the cast page for a detailed description of the characters clothes skin and hair color. It's important that we keep these details for every artist so that the characters can be recognized easily with different styles.
What a cool idea! Hey, are there any kind of character templates? Or, are we just designing things for ourselves?