Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Commissions/Trades/Requests - All OPEN

:iconkae-art:
Kae-Art Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes, as the title says, I am open for EVERYTHING. However, there are some things you should know about each.

:bulletpurple:Full Gallery

:bulletpurple:commissions. always open, almost all are accepted. no gore, hate crimes, politics, or hentai
Commission Info

:bulletpurple:trades. when it comes to trades, I look for artists who are going to put as much effort into their work as I am. I accept both human and animal art trades (visual references preferred over written descriptions) As long as you follow through with your end, I will do the same with my end. If you don't plan on finishing your trade, don't request one from me.

:bulletpurple:requests. requests will be of lower quality of art, and most likely experimental. Since I'm not receiving anything in return these are prioritized last and I am very picky about what I draw. Style and if the image gets colored or stays a sketch is my choice (you're getting free art, be happy!) And just as fair warning, even if I accept to do a request for you, it may not ever get done, just a heads up.

If you're still interested in something after reading all that, post here and I'll reply or pop you a note
Happy 2013 everyone!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontao-ly:
Tao-Ly Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
can I have a request plz?
:icontao-ly:
Tao-Ly Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Can I have a request?
:iconbenyihs:
BenyiHS Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student General Artist
Can I have a request? :aww:
send me a note with what you're looking to have drawn :)
:iconbenyihs:
BenyiHS Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student General Artist
Thanks!
:iconneiot:
Neiot Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'd take a request. I'm sure none of your art is low quality. I checked your gallery and it's... well, astonishing. :shrug:
Sure thing :) send me a note or comment here on what you'd like drawn
Neiot Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
How's this guy for ye'? [link]
unless you have photo refs of this character I would have to decline this one. commissions are usually the only way I would do a drawing based off of a written description. sorry :(
Neiot Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hmm...
Add a Comment: