Illustrators wanted!!! Royalties + Possibility of employment

Hello, I am starting an Online Home Based Printing Business based on Bookmarks. I have exhausted most of my savings on Printing Equipment.

I need 6 illustrators to make 50 bookmarks out of the current artwork that they have. I need Bookmarks must be professionally done like these [link]

Artists will be payed by commission(for each of your bookmarks that sell, you will get 30% Royalty net sale for your bookmarks). This is only for one year. After one year I will hire only one illustrator to continue making bookmarks. (I'm hoping it's YOU):) I would preferably like 1 or 2 illustrators, so that you can make more money from the royalties instead of hiring 6.

My site will consist of 300 bookmarks to start. I need someone to believe in my internet marketing capabilities. I believe in just a few months, after I launch this website, traffic will increase significantly. I am confident this website will be a great success (especially among the DA community).

Please reply here
My name is Josue.

If interested, Please replay below & email me: Josue106@gmail.com I will respond within 24 -48 hours.
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have faith in your marketing capabilities! I DO NOT have so much faith in public demand for bookmarks...
I'm interested! I can do a variety of styles as well and one question, can you do photography ones?
Ill consider photography. But it mainly has to be illustration. Let's continue this by email Josue106@gmail.com
^^ I emailed you already :D
This is a very interesting venture. Are you planning on selling these designs strictly online, or are you thinking about selling them in other venues: I.E. book sales in schools, book stores, and so on?
Online for now, I'm just starting out. Then I'll think about BookStores. Thanks for asking:)

If your interested please give me an email: josue106@gmail.com
Need More Illustrators!!!!!!
i am interested. marthadela@windowslive.com :)
Ok, I sent you a message.
adeliea Please give me an email instead if interested. Josue106@gmail.com
Still looking for illustrators.
The link doesn't work :S
This is how the bookmarks should be done, words or phrases added, that other link was my unfinished website(don't worry it will look beautiful once completed. Let's discuss this by email.
[link]
sorry I gave you the wrong link, they must be done like these, with words or Phrases added. Better to discuss by email ;)
This is how the bookmarks should be done, words or phrases added, that other link was my unfinished website(don't worry it will look beautiful once completed. Let's discuss this by email.
[link]
[link]

Please give me an email if interested.
I believe in you. I'm sending you a dA note. :)
thank you, please email me instead yami-joey.:)
Sent you e-mail. ^^;
Did you get my email message?
:no: No, I haven't received anything. I have gmail, if you like, with the username tacticianjenro
Please email me again. My email: josue106@gmail.com