Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Metal Gear Fan Film Project needs 2D/3D artists - HAS TO HAVE FREE I'M AFRAID

:iconashbrad93:
AshBrad93 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
Hi everybody, My name is Ashley and I'm the writer and head of an upcoming Metal Gear fan film that I've been wanting to produce for some time now.

You most wondering about the words upcoming...wanting...produce, well that's the reason I'm posting a new thread here

I'm looking for a head artist that is able to bring in a lot of work onto this project and make this dream of mine into a reality. What I'm looking for in this project are some...

3D Artists - Create some 3D Models of the characters and props that are involved in this movie (3D programs I only have is Blender 2.63, so if u have that or Lightwave, that be great or if u have 3DS Max or Maya, that be smashing as long as we are able to read and edit files in Blender and Lightwave)

And also

Some Graphical Artists - Create artwork whether its environment designs, characters or props that are needed for the scenes. As well as that, any ideas that could be good to put into the film

Now you most probably think there's a lot of work involved but there is no money involved, well I'm more then happy to give you a lot of credit and also good recommendations to anyone who is wanting an artist for an upcoming film such as this one

So if you're a 2D or 3D graphics artist that loves the Metal Gear series and wants to be a part of this big project and willing to do it for this, please get in touch with me as soon as possible. If you have any enquiries or questions, please do so to contact me

If you are not able to becoming a head-artist and do want to be apart of the project, then I'm more then happy to give you a free job to help out, get in contact if u would like to help

Thank you ever so much and have a nice day

And don't forget to like the project's facebook page - www.facebook.co.uk/MetalGearCrisis

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconashbrad93:
AshBrad93 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
Hi everybody, My name is Ashley and I'm the writer and head of an upcoming Metal Gear fan film that I've been wanting to produce for some time now.

You most wondering about the words upcoming...wanting...produce, well that's the reason I'm posting a new thread here

I'm looking for a head artist that is able to bring in a lot of work onto this project and make this dream of mine into a reality. What I'm looking for in this project are some...

3D Artists - Create some 3D Models of the characters and props that are involved in this movie (3D programs I only have is Blender 2.63, so if u have that or Lightwave, that be great or if u have 3DS Max or Maya, that be smashing as long as we are able to read and edit files in Blender and Lightwave)

And also

Some Graphical Artists - Create artwork whether its environment designs, characters or props that are needed for the scenes. As well as that, any ideas that could be good to put into the film

Now you most probably think there's a lot of work involved but there is no money involved, well I'm more then happy to give you a lot of credit and also good recommendations to anyone who is wanting an artist for an upcoming film such as this one

So if you're a 2D or 3D graphics artist that loves the Metal Gear series and wants to be a part of this big project and willing to do it for this, please get in touch with me as soon as possible. If you have any enquiries or questions, please do so to contact me

If you are not able to becoming a head-artist and do want to be apart of the project, then I'm more then happy to give you a free job to help out, get in contact if u would like to help

Thank you ever so much and have a nice day

And don't forget to like the project's facebook page - [link]
Add a Comment: