Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Paintings, Sketches, Eyes - 1-80 points

:iconmishigu:
Mishigu Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
I have an addiction to buying art and this will help me improve. I will also consider art trades! I have the right to refuse, though!

I will be charging one point (1 :points:!) for a coloured eye sketch. It will be done on clean white paper and will have an eyebrow as well as be coloured in either pen or perhaps felt. There might be a chance of a pencil crayon one, if you'd really like.

Examples:

For five points (5 :points:!) you can get a profile face sketch. If you want it coloured, talk to me before. I might be able to do it. It will be done on clean white paper and you have your choice of

Cartoon:
Regular:

For eight points (8 :points:!) you can get a quick sketch. If you want it coloured, talk to me, and we'll work out a price if I feel I'm able to do it. It will be done on clean white paper.

Example:

For eighty points (80 :points:!) or $1 USD paypal you can get a painting. These cost so much because I spend anywhere between 2 to 15 hours on these. This includes the initial sketch which takes from 45 minutes to an hour and a half, and the actual painting.

Examples:

If you've followed this so far, things will NOT be done as they are in the examples. I don't have any new examples right now, and I would rather not make new ones just yet. I am offering these commissions cheap, so please don't complain if if takes a while to get it. Also, please don't complain if it's not the most amazing thing in the world. I am working the best I can with these and they're super cheap so you don't have to go bankrupt to afford something you don't want. If you don't like my work, don't commission me.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmishigu:
Mishigu Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
I've got some more examples in my gallery of drawings, if you want to take a look!
Add a Comment: