Contest! Win awesome prizes!

Hello everyone! I am holding a contest for you to draw my twin girl OC's. There are many different ways you can enter and there are going to be some awesome prizes that you can win!

~1st place prize package will include: 500pts, journal feature, llama badge, a full digital piece of one female character, a premade custom adopt, a japanese naruto manga, pokemon stickers, a pack of japanese dragon ball z cards, a Grimm Fairy Tales comic issue 26, a pokemon wallet, Alice in Wonderland post card, a "make art not war" post card, and a custom glow tail.

~2nd place prize package will include: 300pts, journal feature, llama badge, a premade custom adopt, a 500 picture book of fairys, a Texas Chainsaw Massacre comic, a Hansel and Gretle post card and pokemon stickers.

~3rd place prize package will include: 100pts, journal feautre, llama badge, a premade custom adopt, a mario cd case, a Alice in Wonderland post card and pokemon stickers.

To check out the contest click here [link]

Also more prizes might be added to the ones above~
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
well damn girl that is alot of stuff your giving away
Haha I just feel like the winners deserve awesome prizes :3 I'll be posting pictures of the prizes soonish ^^