Free Requests!

Hi everyone :)

So, basically I'm in the process of experimenting with colouring and shading techniques as well as improving my anatomy.

So, I'm open for requests - both feral style animals and some humans.

The only catch being that I can't guarantee exactly what style it'll be done in and also that it will take at least a few days for me to do. The reason for this being that I'm waiting for delivery of an iPad mini and I'd like to experiment with quite a few art programs on that. In addition I use both Photoshop and Painter on my laptop so I'd like to try combining effects from both programs. And, finally, as you can tell by my gallery I don't draw many humans but I would like to practice my anatomy.

So, if you have a feral or human character (no anthros please!), and you're patient then request away!

Please don't be offended if I don't choose to draw your character - it doesn't mean that I don't like you/them, its more likely to be either that I've got enough request already, you've requested something that I've asked not to draw or that I'm not confident enough in my abilities (if that character is complex)

The final image will be 500x500px chat pose style with a transparent background, some examples being:

Thanks! <3
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I know you said you don't draw humans very much, but I'd love to see if you could draw my character Legacy? ^^
[link]
I have a few characters I wouldn't mind having drawn, but the catch is I only have written references. Would this bother you? You won't have to worry about matching an image in my head, I do want to see your take on a character, but often the written character sheets still put them off.
Are they humans or animals? :) I don't think I'd be confident enough to draw a human character from a written description but animals are now problem at all :)
Ah then, oh well, they are all human.
do you think you could draw a purple cat with grey wings?
Maybe you could do my oc [link]
Would she be good enough? :S [link]
would you do my oc Ivory Bolt? (there is no purple in her mane!) [link]
If you want can you try my oc Siel :3 [link] [link]
Of course :) which character would you like drawing?
How about the "Neo" from here? :D
he's really cool, yeah I'd love to draw him! Just to give me an idea of the appropriate anatomy for my style, is he/his species based on any sort of living animal?
The Neo is based from the wolf, but not the appearance.
Awesome thank you :) I'll send you a note once he's done
Wanna try him in any style you want :3 [link] [link] ??
Ah, your character is awesome :) if that's ok I'd like to try and draw him using the iPad programs in a style like the first example?
no problem :3 and thanks you ^-^
can you do Shadow again like your 1st thumbnail