Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

PLEASE!!!!!! :)

:iconsweetgalaxy:
Sweetgalaxy Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Please encourage me and have a look at my gallery and may be leave some comments on my works :( [link] [link] Thank you!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhawkbit:
Hawkbit Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I think you should really be more active to get more attention. Write comments go into groups and feature your art there use the forums..If you´re not active here your art goes down under thousands of other works...
awww, thank you so much for your tips. I think I should do like that! :)
:iconhawkbit:
Hawkbit Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yes would be good for you good luck ;)
;)
:iconmorthax:
Morthax Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
No, fuck you.
:iconweekoldmilk:
WEEKOLDMILK Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Geez, a little rough there, Morthrax (The hell kinda name is that anyway).

You want a definition of the word Encourage? Or how bout a picture of a middle finger uploaded just for you?

Now as for you, ~gold2011, your artwork is pretty good, especially your backgrounds.

This is just my opinion, but you might want to add some darker lining around the black/shaded areas of pictures. The Miku picture on your Featured for example, the arm-sleeve thing (sorry, not good with fashion terms) could use a slightly darker lining around the hand where she's holding the mic.

But besides my opinion, your work is really good.
Why the fuck are you replying to me if you are talking to the OP. :lol:
Because seeing someone reply with shit comments pisses me off, especially if the OP is just asking for a little encouragement or views.

Besides, if I simply replied to the thread itself, the comment wouldn't have gone straight to you. Think about it.
Usually people just reply to me when they get their panties in a bunch and then proceed to leave a different reply to the OP. Just saying. But I don't get that many lil good-doers replying to me nowdays on forums so thanks, this was quite refreshing.
Well, I do wish to apologize though. As it is true that comments like the one you left do anger me, and in my opinion it was rude of you, I myself went a bit cross with my reply. Anyhow, enough of that.
Add a Comment: