a writer(s) for my cartoon needed

I want to make my own cartoon series and I am looking for someone who would write the plots for the stories of it.

Katy and Lucy (my draft):

Settings (subject to change):
- They are step sisters with totally different personalities
- They work together to save the day
- Their hair accessories give them some kind of super powers

Or is this a wrong place to post this kind of ads:?
Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i have an account in which I write. Dyoniysus.
Hello SemioticPhotography, thank you so much for your interest:heart: I would appreciate it if you would take a look at the second forum thread by me [link] and help me with the shorter pilot episodes:X

Thank you so much:hug:
Kasari
shoot me a note and ill look through it tomorrow. it's a little late now.
okay I sent your writing account (Dyoniysus) a note. Again thank you very much:heart:
Hi guys, may I have your attention please, I made another thread on this project: [link]

Kasari
if you still need help with this project, id be glad to help. :D
Hello Bryghtt-Chan, thank you so much for your interest in helping our project!

Some people (writers) have told me that they would like to see a couple of example episodes before really joining the project.

So I would really appreciate it if anyone could send me writing for a really short pilot episode (2-3 pages long when drawn).

Otherwise, please wait for Nick, JEAT, and me to finish a really long first episode:XD:

If you have any questions, please reply to this comment. Thank you:hug:

Kasari
im a multi award winning comic ghost writer for ncs members ,,,derekamalotoons.blogspot.com
Hello derekamalo1, thank you so so much for your interest in helping our project! I visited your website and your works are truly amazing:dance:

Some people (writers) have told me that they would like to see a couple of example episodes before really joining the project.

So I would really appreciate it if anyone could send me writing for a really short pilot episode (2-3 pages long when drawn).

Otherwise, please wait for Nick, JEAT, and me to finish a really long first episode:XD:

If you have any questions, please reply to this comment. Thank you:hug:

Kasari
lol thank you for the feedback ive actualy felt like the last few months my work has been medicore compared to earlier entries LOL ...were all our toughest critics....i just joined this today actually as new years im trying to be even more viral...i alwayss enjoy challenges even just as entertainment
Hello, My name is Nick. Please address me as Nick or atleast NK.
My real name is Nikhil.
Please STOP typing my entire username.

Sorry, but I'm not a Klingon.
Right Nick:XD: You have a really cool username though!
No, you hava cool username. I almost immediately read it as KASARI.
Aww thank you<3 Take care man:XD:
I will, you too.
I drew this inspired by your idea of tying up the bank robbers with pink ribbon

Description:
This was inspired by the writing by NickKartha (aka Nick) who has been part of the writing team for "Lucy and Katy":

"As the sun sets, The girls tie the criminals up with a pink ribbon.
'The cops will take care of these bozos.' said Katy
'I think I know, what we should do with these powers' said Lucy enthusiastically. 'CrimeFighters!'"
-- from NickKartha's writing
:D aww, that's so nice.
View all replies
Hello KumaFromArgentina! Happy new year:hug: Thank you for your offering support. If you have any questions please reply to this post:) Thank you!
They have super powers, right?

What do they use them for?

They have enemies or they use it to help in her regular life?

Where do the powers como from (Source of them, magic or something else)?
Hi thank you for your question:)

Just like NickKartha has suggested in this discussion, this series can be "something like the power puff girls but not so unbelievable but with characters like from Puffy Ammi Yumi."

So Lucy and Katy fight bullies at school, street crimes, etc., doing everything they can to help others using their super powers much like Spider-Man.

They are step sisters because Lucy's dad and Katy's mom re-married. Their powers come from their hair accessories that each of their deceased parents gave them when they were little.

So
- Lucy (the blonde) acquires her spider-sense from the "heart" given by her deceased mother
- Katy (the bruenette) acquires her physical strength from the "smiley" given by her deceased father

I hope this sort of answered your questions, but anytime you have a question please reply to this post:) Thank you!
Will they have some sort of recurring cast? Friends? Rivals? Comic Relief?

Will the show have some sort of theme or setting?

Humor? Black, harmless, acid?

Target audience?

Recurrent enemies?

How old are the girls?
Hello again, thank you for your questions!

I'm planning on drawing a few episodes myself and post them on here so that you guys would be able to get a hint of what I would want the series to be like.

But essentially I want it to be like a female version of "Drake and Josh" (which is a teen sitcom) in a webcomic form, with an emphasis on the friendship among the characters.