Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Do you want 3,000 points?

:iconmiyudimon:
MiyuDimon Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Writer
Okay people, I will give the winner of this 3,000 points!! You have until January 15th!! Ready....Set...GO!!!

So this is what I want:

A journal skin made for me, and me alone. No one else will be able to use it, and it will be ALL mine!! lol Anyways.....
This is what I want on the journal -

Miyu's Journal <---the words, like at the top.

Note me <-- Link

Gallery <-- Link

Profile <-- Link

My groups - #RPAffinity #KokusaiAcademy #deviant365 <-- Link but I want the icon, so they click on the icon and it would link them.

I want it blue and white and if you REALLY want the points, if you draw my OC character Miyu and put it in the background, you will get 500 extra points if you are chosen as winner. You can find her character sheet here ---> [link] But please realize, that the picture on her sheet is NOT who I want, I need a better picture, lol. So follow the Appearance section, she is pretty detailed. If you want more info about her, note me.

So there you go!! Comment below if you shall be entering this contest. RE POST this as well, to spread the word, and more people will have the chance to get points.

Please note, that if I do not like ANY of the examples, I will re post the contest again!

Any questions? NOTE ME!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjacob-c-wolf:
Jacob-C-Wolf Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I wish I knew how to make a journal skin!
MiyuDimon Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Writer
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!! Spread the word too please?
Okay!
:icondolliebones:
dolliebones Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
I will enter in this contest! :D It'll be my first time making a journal skin. Just a question, do we need to code the skin as well, or just design it? I can code, but I haven't tried skins before, so I'm curious.
You have to code it as well yes.
:icondolliebones:
dolliebones Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
That shouldn't be too hard! Okay!
Add a Comment: